Chapter 21

Most of my friends wonder how I get my clothes but I don't buy my clothes Elijah buys them for me. Ever since we met he has been buying me outfits and I honestly don't mind.

Anyway, today is Caroline's birthday and she is throwing a party, she insists that I wear a dress. She says that it doesn't have to be too fancy but still cute.

I went with this, it's blue and it's not too girly but still girly enough Caroline will be happy

Klaus even came back from New Orleans to be here for her birthday. Its kinda sweet that he cares enough for her to try to be a gentleman. He even let Tyler come home. Klaus decided I was like his sister since Elijah was in love with me.

Oh and Elijah has not talked to me since he and Klaus left for New Orleans but I know what had been happening because Klaus has talked to me. That's why Klaus is here I invited him. I thought Klaus might want to see Caroline again.

I am dancing when suddenly Elijah is dancing next to me. I walk away and ignore him, you see I am mad that he never once called or texted me while he was in New Orleans.

"Isa wait. I want to explain." Elijah says.

I turn around, "Fine I'm listening."

"You already know what was happening and I wanted to call or text you but I couldn't risk Lucien or Tristan and Aroura finding out Klaus and I had weaknesses outside New Orleans, I was trying to protect you." Elijah claims.

"I could have handled Lucien or Tristan and Aroura, you knew that so what's the real reason you didn't call or text me?" 

"I was worried that if I called you that I would want to come back to you. If I did that then I might have lost a chance to be by my brother's side as his family. I know terrible reason but I hope you can forgive me." Elijah says.

"Yes I forgive you. Elijah, Damon and I broke up shortly after you left. I was still in love with a certain original vampire." I answer.

"Damn why does my brothers get all the girls, it Kol isn't it. Kidding kidding. I know it's me." Elijah answers.

"So want to see if we can sneak out of Caroline's party?" I ask.

"Go. I don't care. Have great make-up sex." I hear Caroline say behind me.

"Care, why would you think that is what I was going to do." I say.

"Come on Em. Its all you have been talking about, you even thought about going to New Orleans to surprise him so you could have sex with him." Caroline says.

"Oh my god, Caroline I love you but shut up." I say.

"Wait a minute, you weren't mad at me, you just wanted me to come to you." Elijah says.

"Yes I was waiting for you. I was waiting to do this..." I take a piece of a chair and stab Elijah, "I might still love you but you hurt me and you can't just walk in here and expect me to just forgive you and have sex with you like nothing is wrong."

"I'm sorry I am, but I was hoping you would help Klaus and I. We need a witch to help us. We need you." Elijah says.

"Why me, why can't it be another witch, like oh I don't know Freya." I answer.

"Because we need you to heal Freya, she refused to drink our blood but even if she did it wouldn't heal her anyway. Will you help us?" Elijah questions.

"She has... no how Freya may still be human but she never gets sick." I say with concern.

"Yes I know we don't know. But please Isa she is our sister. I beg you." Elijah asks.

"Does she have this illness Klaus?" I ask knowing he can hear me.

"Yes, she has had it for a month now. I can't lose another sybling." Klaus says.

"Wait another sybling? Omg that's right Kol, he was killed by Lucien. Ok Klaus I will help but not for Elijah and for you and Freya. After this party is done though I owe it to Caroline." I answer.

"I don't care if you stay Em, go save their sister. Go. Just promise you'll come back. " Caroline says.

" I will Care, thank you." I leave with Klaus and Elijah. But I call Alexis, "Ali, help me By coming to Caroline's party. Please!"

Alexis shows up in my outfit, and I tell her to keep playing me even after the party. I leave to go to New Orleans.