Chapter 19

So Damon and I are dating. No its not because he had compelled me that first day we met because I am immune to compulsion even by an original. I am dating Damon because I want to date him.

Alexis and Katherine are still lurking around and are using Elena and I as their way to get in the towns events. Alexis and I even plan out what outfits us and our sisters will wear to the events now so that people won't keep asking why we keep changing our outfits.

Well today is a school dance and Alexis and I want to go but Katherine and Elena do not. I call Alexis, "So since we both want to go, you could pretend to be Elena tonight and come to the dance with me."

"But I don't like what she wears, if I were to wear an Elena approved outfit, I may just barf." Alexis says.

"Haha I feel your pain with that but if there were two of me and not two Elena's others might get suspicious. You want to try and blend in right." I explain.

"Ok let's give the Salvatore brothers the choice of which one of us should be Elena tonight." She replies.

"Damon will surely say you should because then he could be with me all night and not get weird looks from everyone for flirting with Elena." I say.

"So Stefan will be the deciding vote then." Alexis inquires.

"I think we need an unbiased decider. Stefan may agree with Damon." I answer.

"Then who should decide?" Alexis asks.

"What about Kol Mikaelson. He is very unbiase." I suggest.

"Perfect. Call him!" Alexis says.

I add Kol to our call, "Hey Kol Alexis and I need help, we can't decide who should be Elena tonight because Katherine and Elena don't want to go to the dance."

"Why do I have to pick?" Kol complains.

"Because you will pick more fairly." Alexis says.

"I think Isabelle should be herself and Alexis should be Elena. It wouldn't make sense to have Isabelle be Elena." Kol states.

"Thank you Kol. Bye. " I say and Kol hangs up, "there you go, now I have a dress that Elena has approved that you might actually like."

"Ok. I will be there in 5 minutes." Alexis says.

~5 minutes later~
"What dress did Elena approve that I would like?" Alexis says as she walks through my bedroom door.

~5 minutes later~"What dress did Elena approve that I would like?" Alexis says as she walks through my bedroom door

"This one!" I say as I'm pulling it out of my closet.

"Do I have to wear the necklace?" Alexis asks.

"Yes, Elena is always wearing it, I have one too except mine is an I for Isabelle and mine is a bracelet. We never take them off. People would be suspicious if they see Elena not wearing it." I say.

I chose this of course the necklace is the one my dad gave me.

Alexis and I enjoy the dance. She comes back to my place with me and changes out of the dress and necklace, "I never want to be Elena again that was torture."

"Haha ok. We will have to convince our sisters to come with us than." I say.