Klaus

First I call Tyler, "Hey Ty sorry I but dialed you I was well you probably guessed it. Again sorry Ty."

"Don't be, it was hot. I didn't mind at all. Infact i was wonderingif you wanted to come over later tonight to 'hang out'." Tyler says.

I look at Elijah, "I would love to Ty. That would be fun."

~Hours later, back at Tyler's house~

"So what are we going to do?" I ask.

"Each other. If your ok with it." Ty says.

"Haha ok. Sure." I say. Ty grabs my hand and leads me up to his bedroom. Well long story short it was hot and steamy.

I woke up in Tyler's room. I loved this, Tyler is so sexy. Anyway, Klaus is somewhere in Mystic Falls. I still love Elijah but he understands that I am just a teenager and that I am not hormonal. Elijah also knows that I love him.

Klaus, Elijah's brother is in town. I met his brother once before, when I first met Elijah he was there.

Klaus is like my brother too since I fell in love with Elijah. Anyway, Elijah knows that I have to be used in his brothers sacrifice and he wishes he could stop him. But he knows there is nothing he can do. "Илия ме промени във вампир" (Elijah change me into a vampire.)

"Не ценното ми момиченце . Аз няма да ви все още се промени . вие сте само шестнадесет" (No my precious baby girl. i will not change you yet. you are only eighteen.) Elijah replies.

"глоба сега знам , че не ме обичаш."(Fine now I know you do not love me). I say.

"Аз те обичам , ти направи сърцето ми бие отново." (I do love you, you make my heart beat again.) Elijah says.

"тогава защо това е от значение , ако им осемнадесет , защо няма да ви наистина ми се промени?" (then why does it matter if im eighteen, why wont you really change me?) I ask.

"Did Alexis tell you how she became a vampire?" Elijah questions.

"No. What does that have anything to do with it?" I ask.

"ask her how she became a vampire?" And with that he leaves.

"Fine. I will." I call Alexis, "Alexis, how did you get turned."

"When Kat turned herself I was instantly a vampire. We were separated at the time of her transition and our twin bond changed me. Why?" Alexis explains.

"Because I asked Elijah to turn me today and he wouldn't. " I told her.

"If you turn before Elena does then your twin bond dies with it. If you care about Elena at all don't ever break your bond." Alexis says.

"I love my twin to the end of time but what if somehow there is a miraculous cure to vampirism and Elena takes it, will I be cured to if we still have our twin bond." I say.

~Time Pass, Isabella's Pov~
"Hello Aleksis (Alexis). I believe you and Katerina have to go and stab each other until you both get bored. You will go to Alaric Saltzman's apartment. " Klaus compels Alexis. "As for you and Elena, both of you have until tomorrow night to say goodbye to your family and friends."

"Ok. Where do you want us to meet you?" I ask Klaus.

"Salvatore boarding house!" Klaus says.

"Deal." I say.

"Why are you not fighting this?" Klaus wonders.

"I do not want to end up like Katherine and Alexis. I do not want to be constantly on the run from you." I say.

"Good choice, love." Klaus says. He speeds off.

●Salvatore Boarding House●
"Have you met the infamous Klaus?" Elena asks.

"Yeah, we have to be sacrificed tomorrow. Klaus told me to have us both be here." I tell Lena.

"Have you been compelled?" Lena asks me.

"I can't be compelled, remember? My Moonglow genes won't let me be compelled." I tell her.