Truth

I went to big brother aka Andrew to talk to him.....

I saw him in a beautiful blue rose garden moon light shining on the garden making it look majestic and there was fountain in middle and benches around it and he was sitting on one of the bench. And the person who I am talking about is none other than my now older brother Andrew Re Vedouz. My brother was there sitting on a bench and moonlight reflecting on his face making his facial features look extremely handsome that any girl right now would die to see this scene hehe....wait I can't have such thoughts about my brother but he is not *my* biological brother...arggg noo even though....in this lifetime he *is* my brother....

Then suddenly there was idea in my mind so I crawl up to him and lightly touch his shoulder and shouted, "BOOOOOO!!!!!" he jumped up and fell on the ground on his butt...

"Pfffttttt........."

While he was getting up and dusting his clothes, I was laughing my ass off....but still he looked so funny and the expression that he is making right now is sooooo good too____

"You....l-look.....soo....h-h-hilarious" He realised then immediately changed his expression to normal and looked into different direction as his ears turned red due to embarrassment ~Awww!!! Soooo cuteeee~

"Sena!! Never do that again" He said as his ears were getting to normal color.

"Yeah yeah but no promises there...hehe" I said and giggled as he looked at me and sighed lol he can never win against me.

"So why are you here anyway? Do you need something? Or are you not feeling well?" Geez such a worrywart but its kinda cute, "geez first let me speak before guessing yourself" I pouted and then got serious...

"There is something that I want to tell you and I hope you would try to understand that, okay?" He got confused but still nodded his head so I continued as I took a deep breath, "Listen I am sure till now you must have some suspicions and I wanna tell you that I am not your real sister and she is dead." there it goes.......

______Silence_______

You know I feel bad I mean I could have just hide it but still I would have felt guilty all my life cause I know he and previous Emilia were really close and I know he loves her so I think he deserves to know that she is dead but I will try my best to get close to him and be like his real sister but this time younger (even though I am in the body of real Emilia) and always be by his side.

"Y-y-your joking, right? I mean you sung that song which only me and Emilia know so that means you are my sister...and you are right in front of me, s-so how can you be dead.....tell me this is a prank....r-right?" He asked as if begging me to say that this is a joke or a prank but I am sorry to disappoint you, I can't....

"No, it's the truth and I can't change it and for the fact that I know that song is because of real Emilia's memories." I told him with a serious face to tell him that I am really not joking______

*thud*

He fell to the ground and put his hands on his face as to hide his tears but couldn't as I could clearly see them falling on the ground but seriously right now I also wanna cry..this is scene so touching.....(wahhh *sob* *sob*) "No no no no it couldn't be....my sister can't nooo this is not true...you are lying...." he just started mumbling to himself so I bent down and patted his head and when he relaxed he asked, "But you said through her memories, tell me does that mean this is her body and you have been reincarnated in her body" ooohhh he is smart, I am glad I have a smart brother yayyy!!! "Yeah, its true" He sighed and then suddenly hugged me...I just stood there shocked by this sudden movement as to why did he suddenly hugged me but eventually relaxed and hugged him back and bury my face into his chest and then I just realised that tears are flowing from my eyes maybe because of seeing my brother crying or maybe because of the fact that I will never be able to see my lil brother too......I miss him......whyyyy....., then he broke the hug_____"Promise me, you will not tell this to anyone else" He asked...hmm Well I had also planned that only I mean it's not like I will tell someone and embarass myself honestly who would they will think that I have finally lost my mind haha...