A little lesson

As we were done with roaming the mall, I spotted a girl, 'hmm..she looks familiar. Where did I see her?'

I was pondering on it for a while that i didn't realize that I was already walking towards her.

'Wait!! I remember now, she is one of the girl that used to bully the original. Ahh!! I can't let her go easy now....let's give her a little lesson, shall we?'

'She is such a useless person as I don't even remember her name then let's just call her trash 1.'

*mischievous smile*

"Em, wipe that weird smile off your face. You are in public, you look like a monkey." My dear mom said with a sweet smile.

I smirked and said, "Like mother like daughter."

I can literally see the irked mark on her forehead after listening that.

*internal giggling*

"I am done, let's go back."

"Mom you go ahead, I will see you at the house later."

"You sure? I can stay if you have some work."

"No it's alright, it's nothing important. You go ahead and I will take an uber back home."

"Alright if you say so."

I waved her bye as she sat in the car and the car drove off.

'Now now, where were we? *smirk*'

As I was thinking of what to do, I heard her say sorry brag about how her father got her this expensive prada bag as a gift and not just a purse, many more things.

'Seriously, I can see that her bag is an old one and not that expensive. I really hate such type of people the most.'

I went to the prada shop and bought the most trending and expensive bag right now. Then went to starbucks to order a caffè mocha.

After that I went towards that group of ladies and pretended to accidentally spill my mocha on trash 1's bag but the mocha spilled on her bag along with her face.

I swear it was not on the script but its alright I guess even the god want this.

*internal laughing my ass off*

"Oh! I am so sorry. I didn't mean it, how can i compensate?"

"You you!! Are you blind? Can't you see how you ruined my expensive bag and my pretty face..."

"Pftt..*trying to control laughter*"

"A..Are you laughing at me? The bag you just ruined is really expensive which I think you can't even afford to see beggar." *smug smile on the face of trash 1*

'Ewww....she really looks like literal trash with that face.'

"Oh really, You think I am a beggar?"

"Of course...*blah blah blah.....*, right ladies?"

"Yeah."
"Right, who does she think she is?"
"Yes."

All trash 1's pet said in unison even though I didn't heard what she said before.

'Ohh!! She trained them well.'

"Well to compensate, I will give you this brand new bag I just bought for this old, cheap and disgusting bag you called expensive in you language just now."

I handed over the bag to her and just went away from there with a proud feeling inside.

'Hahahahahahahahah......her face of utter shock and eyes popped out by looking at the new bag was so hilarious. And let's not forget the reaction of her pets.

Damn! I had soo much fun today.

Now let's go back before anyone from home worries and wonder whether I am dead or alive.'

I called an uber using my brand new phone which I bought while shopping with mom.

It has such cool and cute features and it's cover is also so cute!!

(Phone)

(Phone cover)

(Phone cover)

The uber came and I boarded it. I told the driver the address and the driver started the car and drove towards my house.

I was playing games on my new phone while listening some music from my also new airpods.

When I reached home, I immediately went inside and walked towards living room where I found mom and dad drinking tea.

I informed them about my arrival and headed towards my brother's room.

I have some things to discuss with him about acadamy and many more.

I need someone whom I can trust and rely on without worrying about anything and I know Andrew is the one...I really love him and already considered him as my older brother without any hesitation.

Ahh!! I am becoming emotional, it's not the right time for it.

I arrived at his room and knocked on it.

I saw brother with messy hair and some light dark circles.

It looks like he was studying all day. Such a responsible and diligent student.

"Did I disturbed you?" I asked to make sure if I came at the right time or whether I should come back later or not.

"It's alright, I was just about to take a break. So you came at the right time as I needed someone to talk to as I was becoming bored."

"Oh ok 'do I look like an entertainment to him', Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure. Here, I know it's a little messy and unclean but excuse it."

"If this is called a little messy then my room is reallllllllly messy."

He laughed at my comment but seriously the room is absolutely cleaned with no speck of dust in my sight except for the tower of books at the right side of the study table...Such a clean freak and smarty pants.....

I hope there will be no day where I will have to study as I am really bad no wait suck is the right word so yeah I suck at studies but I know how to kill..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai : Did she forget about me?

I am really sorry for the late update and wanted to let you know that maybe the update from now on can be slow but thank you for supporting me till now.

~Bye Bye~