Shopping

"Hahh!!" I suddenly jerked up from my sleep and panted heavily, 'god! I hate these memories I mean seriously they are just teenagers and yet they can take their bullying in such lengths. And I also decided to not use too much of my powers like I have too many so will only use some powers and I also think it will not be needed to use them much unless revenge of course as I want to do few things by myself like normal things like shopping, traveling etc. that I was not able to do in my past life and enjoy this life to the fullest too so if I am feeling lazy and unless don't want to use my energy only then will I use my powers freely or anytime I feel bored too and also feel like using it.

whatever I am already awake and also hungry so let's just get freshen up and eat breakfast.

'Thank god! They don't use maid like I read in some novels before and that it is a modern world.'

Finally, now lets make an outfit for myself and you must be wondering why not just use the clothes in her closet well then if you forget her previous size and this size has a gap of heaven and earth & I am not going to look like a clown in such a hot body with her previous clothes as of course I am a girl and I also have a need to dress myself well as I wasn't able to in my past life during to apocalypse and all that.

"Done! Yup this looks cute and nice."

Then I went to the dining room and I saw my new family there and when they look at me I smiled and they smiled back 'I guess Andrew came in terms with her sister's death and don't want to dwell on it as before going back inside yesterday I told hi...

Then I went to the dining room and I saw my new family there and when they look at me I smiled and they smiled back 'I guess Andrew came in terms with her sister's death and don't want to dwell on it as before going back inside yesterday I told him that her sister only want you to live happily and move on if you know about her as she doesn't blame him' then they ask me to seat down and ate breakfast with them.

"Em (nickname her family call her by), Do you have any plans today?" mom asked and I nodded, "yes, I also wanted your help in it." Her expression instantly brighten up and she asked, "Really?!? With what?" I pause and can already imagine dog tail wagging behind her 'aww she looks so cute' shouted with "SHOPPING!!" and then she also cheered and hugged me "yayy!!! we are going shopping together." and we started doing a little dance together 'It's soooo much fun and I am really blessed with such a family in this life.'

Suddenly someone coughed and we both turn at the same to see father and brother looking at us with a strange & fond expression and we just gave them a sheepish smile then they just helplessly shook their head.

Me and mom are in a limbo and on our way to the biggest mall in the empire Weldon as we kept chatting about casual things.

{After Reaching the mall}

"We have finally reached fuck didn't think it would take so long , damn my butt hurts from sitting for such a long time" I said.

*Smack*

"What?...
Momm...🥺"

"Language"

"Fine, Sorry" well atleast my previous and current mom has something in common.

"Let's Go Em, I am really excited"

"Yeah yeah! lets go"

When we walked in, everyone is staring at me like I am some celebrity like I know I am beautiful, hot and sexy but you don't have to stare so much damn go back to your business already.

We were walking on first floor when I saw a shop who was selling ice cream 'ahhhh!! It's been such a long time since I had a ice cream'.

"Mom, I am going to buy a ice cream do you also want one?"

"Yes, I would like to." She replied so politely that I would think her exciting and little dancing self in the dining room back home was just an illusion.

Wow, my mom's etiquette are so good in public she has already changed from a normal mom to a noble mom in such a short time like damn.

After I went in the shop and asked the owner for two ice cream one vanilla and one chocolate. As he give the ice cream,

"What's the price, sir?" I asked with a  smile, it's good to be polite.

'Miss your aura is blinding us already ahh an angel has entered my shop so how can I charge her.'

"It's free miss, today was a special event and you won so there is no need for money."

"Huh?!? really?" Like I don't believe it there was not a thing written at the bulletin board outside the shop but whatever.

Other costumers in the shop : what are you saying? there is not such thing as special event you are just being like this because she is a heaven defying beauty but whatever if I were him I also wouldn't charge her.

"Yes miss"

"Thank you" I said with a blinding smile as I really like free things even though I am really rich now like the taste of something free is more sweeter than buying it with money.

When I looked at him again I noticed that he was blushing hard and not only him but also some other costumers...ahhh now I understand this is the advantage of being beautiful.

I really love god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai - Do you really love me? Ahh what am I thinking she just mean hypothetically not literary but I wish.........

I hope you like this chapter and there will be more scenes of Kai in the future ☺️.

~Bye Bye~

EDITED - 973 WORDS