Captain

There was war coming well not between countries but between...zombie and us humans well  due to some crazy scientist (in sarcastic tone) and now our world is filled with zombies and I will really want to go to that damn scientist and stop his supply of oxygen and tear his neck apart from his head he is a fuc.....

(Cough) (cough) aside that Ahh well let me introduce myself...My name is Sidz Wulin well you can call me Sidz...

"Captain! We are ready to go" said one of member,

And yeah I am the captain of this only remaining country *Quan* and as I said we are going to a war as this will also be our last and final war which I am sure we will win...

And that was what I said but never thought that this would happen......

[In Darkness]

"Hellooooo?!CAN ANYONE HEAR ME ,I AM A GOD.!!"said an unknown voice yelling, really with you yelling like that and screaming on the top of your lungs that You are a god, anyone would hear that you idiot...
And I said,

"Yeah, I can hear you quite well or maybe more than quite well, you idiot" I said in calm and cool voice like I always say to my comrades in serious situations but I said the last so low so that he wouldn't hear me,
"AHH?!! OH SO YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING."
he said once again yelling whatever, lets ignore it since there is no one and I could ask him where I am??,"ok, ask me" I said to answer his question..
"OK,TELL ME DO YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING??" he asked.... And I said " yeah, I do "cause yeah I still remember everything and I could never forget that day as I left everyone that I loved like all my comrades as well as friends, young brother, sick mother(I hope she is ok)....

"REALLY, SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU REMEMBER?" he once again yelled to ask and I was getting annoyed but hold back myself and said "ok" and then I started telling him what I remember:

•[Flashback Begins]•

As we were leaving for the war I looked at my team, and said "lets go and come back victorious as well as alive" they all nodded and followed me as we left the headquarter and what we saw outside surprised us all......

The families of all member of the team were there including my little brother and sick mom who was on a wheelchair and everyone were surprised and all the families looked at me and all asked together,

"Can we please spend some time with our relatives (well they talking about either their father or husband or son or daughter etc.) "

And then they all looked at me with pleading eyes, I sigh, I had no choice but to agree, and then I said,

"Ok, but only a few minutes as we have to leave" and they all nodded and went to their relatives and seeing how happy everyone were , I smiled to myself and also went to my little brother Ran who had orange hairs and shimmering yellow eyes and sick mother Wendi she was beautiful she had brown hairs and yellow eyes but her skin now due to sickness was little pale and she could only barely talk as having no money at that moment we were unable to have operation but now after winning this everyone will be given money from which I already thought of spending on mum's operation.......

I patted my little brother head who didn't like it but I still do it cause I love it

    (Awww! He is sooo cute..... anyways)

and then I smiled at him and he also smiled at me and then I said while kneeling to meet his height, "hey, be safe and take care of mum, ok?, He smiled widely at my words and said, "You know I will and then one day I will become the captain of military and will be on much higher rank than you".....
I chuckled at his determination and said with a salute, "yes , captain Ran" and then I mimicked as if he was a captain and I was his below and we together laughed at that and then I turned to mum who was smiling softly as us,

"Mum, take care of yourself and if Ran bother you, you tell me and I will punish him" I said, and my mom reassured me and said,
"Don't worry honey, I will but honey you only focus on you coming back to us safely" and I smiled and spend some more time with them..

[At the time of leaving]

We all left our families and went to the battle field where there were maybe around 800 zombies and we were around 400 all armed with weapons and grenades and all the necessary items and fought and we were at the end and we lost around our 20 men and when suddenly......

(This is how Sena looked in her military outfit^^)

I hope you all enjoyed and please write in the comments if you want me to give your suggestions which I can use and also if want to ask any questions till later bye bye

EDITED - 910 WORDS