Meeting God

Everyone around me was confused and then Ran came up to me and said, "Oniisan What are you saying all of a sudden?" ,he asked and I just smiled and once again for the last time patted his head but this time instead of pouting he leaned in my touch and that's site that made the tears that I have been holding for so long flow bye themself......

Everyone gasped at the site of me crying and started whispering, 'Captain is crying', 'I never saw her cry', 'me too', ' it must be really big if the captain is crying' but suddenly I felt a cool touch on the cheeks and I looked to find....

Ran was caressing my cheeks and said in a loving tone, "Sister, don't cry as it doesn't suit you and you shine the brightest when you smile" he then smiled but that made me cry even more as I know I don't have much time left....

"I request all of you to please take care of my little brother Ran and my mum" I said as I bowed and they all asked me to raise my head and said it wasn't necessary but still confused nodded....

"Ran, Promise me you will take care of mum and will try to find happiness even if I am not with you.." I said as I tried to stop my tears by my hands but they wouldn't stop so I just sigh and let them flow....

"B-but sis" Ran started complaining but I interrupted him and asked him again to promise and eventually he promised and then I stepped back and said, "I hope you all will be happy and safe and take care of them for me please" I said as I smiled at them but my tears were still flowing as I couldn't stop them....

(Please imagine her hair color brown and wearing military uniform)

They all asked me questions and started worrying, but I bid them farewells and took my gun out and pointed it directly at my head.....

Everyone panicked and came towards me but I could feel zombie blood in me to start taking over my body so I smiled at them last time as I knew it was hard for me to be separated from my only family and friends but had to do for their sake and then shooted myself before anyone can react or stop me....and then everything went black_________

•[Flashback Over]•

"SHIT, WHAT DO I DO!! WHAT DO I DO!! WHAT DO I DO" he said it as he was yelling and panicking at the same time and I was shocked at this sudden reaction cause I was really confused at what happened to him thinking that maybe that he has some mental problem and started feeling pity for him, then I asked the question I have meaning to ask, "Hmmm Hey Can you please show yourself dude" as I asked he stopped mumbling to himself and said, "WAIT FIRST OF ALL I HAVE A NAME AND IT'S NOT DUDE- WAIT I DIDN'T INTRODUCED MYSELF DID I?? OF COURSE I DIDN'T.....SO I SHOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF" just as he said that I saw a man emerging from the darkness at first when I saw him....

My eyes widened as he was a boy of average height but his color his golden ash, one eye red and one eyes black (it looked good as it matches him), he wore earrings and a choker around his neck and also casual clothes.... I will admit that style really matched him......wait what am I thinking.....so cute** too.....can be a model too...arggggg stop it stupid heart....

At first you might think of him as a normal high school student and same age as me or even a year older but I have to say he was attractive and he had a <don't care> emotion on his face.....

But when he noticed me staring and checking him out, he chucked and his voice was so soothing and I felt relaxed but was only for a second before he said-wait no before he yelled and said, "NICE TO MEET TO YOU!!MY NAME IS KAI AND I AM A GOD OF COU...

But when he noticed me staring and checking him out, he chucked and his voice was so soothing and I felt relaxed but was only for a second before he said-wait no before he yelled and said, "NICE TO MEET TO YOU!!MY NAME IS KAI AND I AM A GOD OF COURSE" he said it like a matter of fact, and then I said, "Hey!!whoever you are can you plz  DON'T yell as I can hear you just fine", he tilted his nod and was shocked but also amazed that an average girl shouting at him but I really couldn't care less and said "oh!! sorry I didn't know you could hear so thought that maybe I feel like you can hear when I was yelling as you didn't said anything and also I am not whoever like I said I am a GOD", I nodded and said,

"Ohh...really you expect me to believe that just because no one else is here and cause you are hot....."and till I can think what I just said, He chuckled at what I just said and looked at me more closely and I could feel butterflies flying in my stomach but then he backed off and said in a apologetic tone, his eyes turned gentle and face like he did something illegal as someone forced him but he still feel guilty.... 

"I am Sorry, miss Sidz..please forgive me"

I eyes became so wide as feel that I open them more they will come out from my socket but was really shocked.....

I hope you like the story so far and if you like me to give suggestions then I welcome you to give in comment and thanks for support....as it means a lot to me...^^ bye bye

EDITED - 961 WORDS