Saying Farewells

I saw around 15 were in a between group of zombie around 80 and they were the only left so I turn around to see that everyone else have already saw that but no one was able to help as they were tired from this battle and those 15 can't win against them as they were injured that so I made a decision and that was...

TO FIGHT THOSE F**KING ZOMBIES BY MYSELF as being their leader I can't let anyone die unless.....(uhh I guess you know) and also can't put others life at risk and then called vice captain Jay and said,

"I am going to save them till then take these all and find a safe place and don't do anything till I give you signal." I said in neutral voice, and when he heard that and he said in shaky voice ,
"Captain, b-but you can't go alone so I s-should come with you " he said those words while his entire body shaking, I smiled at him and "don't worry I am fine with going alone and as Captain its my duty to not risk others life unless necessary and don't just let your comrades die without trying" I said while looking at him in the eyes with passion and he stared at me in shocked but still managed to speak and said,

"Yes Captain" then he ran off to other to take them to a safe place and then....

I turned around and then used two guns and started to kill zombies they all then turned their attention to me as I killed them one by one it felt sooo good to kill these damn zombies and till I reached the group I was panting heavily it was tough I will admit that and I didn't have any strength left but much to my surprise I still did it. There were only 40 left and one came forward to attack me with his mouth open I kicked him and then stabbed with the knife that I was hiding for emergencies and I reached the group, they all looked at me in admiration and awe as I told to come with me then signaled the others to throw a grenade when we were a little far away from them and they threw a grenade but....

3 zombies still were left and attacked us and we saw them and I shot three ammos at them but one missed due to smoke around and was going to attack one of the member of the group he got scared and closed his eyes but I covered him cause I knew him he had a wife and 5 children but then it bite me on my shoulder and I still managed to killed it with one of my 🗡 dagger but felt a sudden pain and winced but to not worry any people I tore off a piece of my shirt and wrapped it tightly around the bite so that no one can see its bite mark and only think it is only a normal injury and thought that maybe if I hold on for a while then I can meet Ran and mum for a last time...

After the smoke cleared and all the team run up to me and hugged me tightly and I liked it and try to remembered the warmth as it is my last hug between team and friends well I guess no one noticed my injury on the shoulder then I took Jay's (vise Captain) jacket, he didn't questioned why and I was thankful but I thought maybe he didn't as he thought that maybe I was feeling cold and wanted something to wear...

But then someone came to me and asked "Captain three zombies were still alive and came at our direction so what happened to them Captain??", I was hoping that they wouldn't ask but eventually decided to lie, "I shot them all at right time" and he replied "Captain you know I was scared when it headed right towards me but I am thankful that you saved me", I nodded and smiled (but felt a tinge of sadness inside of me), after that everyone cheered....

After a while we reached our city and everyone was shouting like 'Our Captain is a hero', 'She won the battle'.

[After they reached the city]

they all lifted me in the air and shouted 'HERO HERO HERO HERO'......

I was happy that everyone was safe now but sad at the same time that I wouldn't be here to enjoy the freedom too but decided to place those thoughts aside and enjoyed the little time I had......

When the people heard the soldiers shouting they all ran towards us and starting crying with happy tears in their eyes and hugged their beloved ones....

Ran and mom following him came towards me and hugged me and I also hugged them even tighter to know this is my last time with them....

I said, "Ran, I love you very much and I will really miss you", he tilted his head and looked me in the eyes, I then smiled and hugged him even tighter which made him suffocate and told me to release him and as I released him I can still see he is confused and so were everyone around me,

I then went mum and said, "Mum I hope one day you get better and live happily but remember I always loved you and will always keep loving" I said in loving voice once again, she was also utterly confused, and before she can say anything as I know I don't have much time...

I went to proceed towards the head Mair of the city and said, "Mair, can you do me a favor?" I asked and he nodded but didn't say anything and proceeded "Please take care of Ran and mum for me and also use the money distributed from winning the war for the operation of mum and goodbye" he was confused but managed to nod..

(This is how the mayor looks but don't remember him as he is not important hehe)

I hope you are liking it as I am still doing my best and hope to make it a better story

I hope you are liking it as I am still doing my best and hope to make it a better story...bye bye (^♡^)

EDITED - 1056 WORDS