three

Dean was talking to Sam about having fun when he spotted someone that will catch Sam's attention. Buffy was making her way towards them. "And so is that." Dean said looking at Buffy as she walked towards them. Sam looked and saw the blonde walking over. "I know she's fun, but she only has eyes for you."

"Leave her alone." Sam tells Dean.

"Hey." She said as she wrapped her arms around Sam. "What's the deal with the disappearance of the girl?" When she noticed tension between them, Buffy knew. "We will find John and help with the supernatural."

"Thank you, Buffy."

Buffy rolled her eyes and walked by as the waitress did. Sam looked at Buffy as Dean looked at the waitress. "How far?" Sam asked.
~~~
Buffy smiled as they arrived at their next destination and their next case. Dean knocked on the door. "Will Carlton?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I'm agent Ford and this is agent Hamill, and..." Dean trialed off.

"Agent James." Buffy spoke.

Buffy stood beside Sam as Dean explained who they were. The three walked out to the lake making Buffy smile. "Wow." Sam looked at Buffy as she was looking out to the lake. "So no splashing, no signs or distress?"

"No that's what I'm telling you."

"Did you see any shadows in the water, maybe some dark shape breach the surface?" Sam asked. 

"No, again. She was really far out there."

Dean started to speak about his suspicions, but Buffy had another plan. "What about your father? Can we talk to him?" She asked.

""Look, if you don't mind, I mean, he didn't see anything, and he's kind of been through a lot."

"We understand." Sam replies as he grabbed Buffy before they walked away.
~~~
The three were at the police station trying to get answers. "Now, I'm sorry, but why does the wildlife service care about an accidental drowning?" The officer asked.

"You sure it's accidental?" Sam asked. "Will Carlton saw something grab his sister."

"Like what? Here, sit, please."

Buffy walked in and sighed as she had to stand. "Here, Buffy. You can sit on my lap." Dean said making Sam look at him with a glare.

"No." Buffy replies as she stayed where she was at. Behind Sam's chair. She listened as she had her hands on the back of his chair. Listening to the officer, Buffy knew that something wasn't right hearing about the dam.

"Sorry, if I'm interrupting?" The girl said as she knocked catching their attention. "I can come back later."

"Gentlemen and..."

"Buffy."

"Buffy, this is my daughter." He said as Sam stood up behind Buffy.

Dean walked over to her making Buffy look up at Sam. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Dean."

"Andrea Bar. Hi."