four

Buffy was passed out when Sam walked in. Dean looked at Buffy as Sam sat down beside a sleeping Buffy. "Still having nightmares?"

"It's not that." Sam said as he looked at Buffy. "It's everything."

Buffy laid there listening till the phone rang. She raised up and looked at Sam. "Good morning."

"Hey." He replies. "You finally slept good."

"Someone has to keep your ass alive while Dean is busy doing god knows what." Sam chuckled and looked at her. "What?"

"Nothing."

Buffy went to say something when Dean hung up his phone. "Let's go."

Buffy groaned as she laid back on her pillow as Sam laughed. "Come on drama Queen." Sam tells her. When she didn't budge, he picked her up making her scream.

"Put me down, Sam!" She tells him as he carried her to the car. "Put me down!"
~~~
"Thanks for making the trip so quick."

Buffy listened as she followed them. When she heard her name and Sam being an even trade. They walked into the office to listen to a tape. Buffy was starting to feel unsettle as she listened to the plane and whatever it is that was on the tape.

"We need a list of survivors." She speaks up after Sam.

Sam looked at Buffy who looked unsettle about this mission.
~~~
Buffy stood beside Sam as they waited for Dean. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

"I hate airplanes." She tells him. "I'll be fine."

Sam smiled at her as they saw Dean. "You've been in there for ever." Sam tells Dean.

"You can't rush perfection."

"Homeland security?'

"Oh great. You just have to get something illegal. Especially for us." Buffy said.

Sam opened the door for her to get in. "Alright, so what do you got."

"There's definitely E.V.P. On the cockpit voice recorder." Buffy replies.

"Yeah?"

"Listen." Sam tells him. Once he hit play, they heard voices and one saying there are no survivors.

Buffy looked at Sam and than Dean. She was trying to understand what they were dealing with. "Buffy?"

"What?" She asked confused.

"I said which survivor should we speak to first."

"Oh." She replies. "Third on the list...Max Jaffey."

"Why him?" He asked.

"One, he is around here. Two, if anyone saw anything weird, he did." She said.

"What makes you say that?"

"Sam spoke to his mother..."

"And she told me where to find him." Sam tells Dean.

Dean looked at the two and shook his head wondering when they will just give in. Buffy went back to looking at the survivors trying to understand why they survived.
~~~
"I don't understand. I already spoke with Homeland Security." Max tells them.

"Right, some new information has come up." Dean said. "So if you could just answer a couple questions..."

"Just before the plan went down, did you notice anything unusual?" Sam asked.

"Like what?"

"Strange lights, weird noises, maybe...voices." Buffy said hopefully.

"No, nothing."