seventeen

Wedding Chapter

Finally finding a town that was clean of Supernatural, Sam and Buffy decided to have their wedding there. Brad walked into the room that held his sister and stopped seeing her in her dress. "Wow. Mrs. Winchester is definitely going to wow her husband."

"Thank you."

Brad had to ask. "Why is your last name in police records Winchester?"

Buffy looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"You didn't know?" She shook her head. "Maybe Sam did that."

Buffy shrugged as she was ready. "Can we get this over with?" She says. "I want to marry Sam."

Brad nodded as he guided her out of the room she was in.
~~~
Dean stood behind his brother as they waited for the Martins. Dean looked at his brother. "So, this is really happening." He says. "You're actually going to marry her."

"I should have realized that it will always be Buffy. Finding out that Jess cheated and..."

"What?"

"When we left with  you, I told her that I should have been with Buffy and now that I have her, I'm not letting her go."

When the doors open, Sam and Dean looked and couldn't believe what they were seeing. Buffy looked amazing. Sam smiled as she walked with her brother. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"Why is her last name Winchester in the system?" Dean asked.

"Dad did that. He told me it was to keep her safe."

Dean was confused as Buffy got in front of Sam. The preacher started. Sam couldn't believe this was happening. He was finally marrying the woman he has been wanting. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look dashing."

Sam smiled as he held her hand. Buffy couldn't believe this was happening. They didn't hear anything as Sam leaned in and kissed him. "Okay." They heard. "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Buffy smiled as Sam kissed her. Dean and Brad knew this just made them stronger.