fifteen

When the news broke out that a man disappeared in thin air, the Winchesters and Martins went straight to the place. While Sam and Dean were inside talking to the witness, a nine year old boy, Buffy and Brad agree to look outside for clues. First, Buffy had to stop as she felt woozy. "Buffy?"

"I'm okay. Just feeling bad." She says. "I actually didn't get much sleep last night."

"I wonder why."

Buffy glared at her brother as Sam and Dean walked out. "Let's go." Dean says.

The blonde walked over to Sam and kissed him. "Are they a little more hornier than usual?"

"Yeah. They are unless Buffy is ovulating." He says. "Baby Winchester?"

"Oh dear god."
~~~
At the bar, Buffy was drinking her a bottle water as she didn't want a beer. "Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's just this case, something about it doesn't make sense and it's not something we've dealt with before." She looked at him. "Something about those disappearance isn't supernatural."

"I agree with Barbie." Buffy glared at Dean. "What? You were right."

"She made a compelling point." Brad says. "This could be one of those that isn't our gig."

"Dad has this area circled."

Buffy looked at the map that John had and saw that Sam was right. The area was circled and there was more than one disappearances through out the years, but Buffy thinks this isn't supernatural. Sam shut the book causing the blonde to lay her head against his shoulder. "Let's go find a hotel."

"You read my mind." She tells him as she stood up. "I'm ready for bed."

Sam looked at her as she was walking away. "I'll start the car." He says. "Buffy, wait!"

The blonde slowed down as Sam ran up to her. She laughed as she let him walk in front of her causing her to jump on his back. Brad and Dean shook their heads knowing that Sam and Buffy were very...sexual.
~~~
Sam laughed as he kissed Buffy. He laid the book behind her as they stood together making out before hearing chains. They pulled apart looking around them. "Sam?"

"I heard it too." He says.

Buffy went to the front of the car just for something to wrap around her legs. "Sam!"

"Buffy!" He says as he grabbed her hands trying his best to pull her back.

"Don't let go."

"They'll just have to take us both." He says as they vanished.
~~~
Brad and Dean walked outside to the car, but once Brad got to the car and saw the book he knew. "Dean, they're gone."
~~~
Brad couldn't believe this was happening. His sister and her boyfriend were missing and the first thing Dean did was head to the polic station. A place he didn't want to be at. "What can I do for you, Officer Washington and Carter?"

"We're working on a missing persons." Dean tells her.

"I didn't know the Jenkins case was being covered by the state police."

"Uh...no, no. It was someone else." Brad says. "Actually my cousin and her boyfriend."

"We were having a few last night down by the highway and haven't seen them since." Dean tells her.

"Does your cousin have a drinking problem?"

"Buffy and Sam?" Dean laughed. "Two beers and they're doing karaoke. They weren't drunk."

"All right, what's their names?"

"Winchester and Martin." Brad says. "Sam Winchester and Buffy Martin."