fourteen

Sleeping soundly, Buffy was on Sam's chest when she saw a man getting trapped in his car. She jerked awake as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Buffy? Baby?"

"Please tell me that you saw it?" She asked looking at Sam. "Did you?"

Buffy got her answer as he was getting their things together. She shook Dean awake and ran to her brother. "We got to go."

"Why?"

"Because we saw a guy getting murdered." Sam tells them. "We need to go before it's too late."
~~~
Dean was driving down the road as Sam was on the phone. Buffy told him what the licenses plate number was so they can get an address. "Are you okay?"

"Brad, I think he's dead. It's too late."

"Baby, don't give up." Sam says reaching for her hand. "We will make it to save him."

Buffy smiled as she leaned forward and kissed him. Dean was worried about the two as was Brad.
~~~
Arriving at the address Sam got, Buffy saw it. They were too late. Buffy turned away causing Sam to pull her into a hug as Brad and Dean went to ask someone questions. "You know this was no accident." She tells him. "We watched him panic."

"I know, baby." Sam says. "The next time we get visions, we try our best to save the next person."

Buffy looked at him as she held on. He kissed her head causing her to look at the family. She noticed the way the son acted and knew she must watch him. "Sam, how are we going to talk to the family?"

"I'll think of something." He says as Dean and Brad walked over to them. "Why don't you get in the car and rest."

Buffy kissed Sam before getting in the back and laid down. Since that preminition, Buffy's head won't stop hurting. It's bad enough that they didn't make it in time and something about the way the guy panic told her that this was not suicide. Something did this.

Sam got in the back and raised her head up. "So?'

"You're going to kill Dean with the idea he has to talk to the family."

Buffy raised up and looked at Dean. "You better not make us do something that is not us."

"He is." Brad says. "We're fathers as you are Sam's wife.'

Buffy groaned as this was not what they do. They are hunters not priest even though there was times she believed that they were doing their job as they hunt for demons or anything supernatural.
~~~
They arrived a few days to the services knowing that the wife will talk to them as they are "preachers." Buffy looked around as she hated the dress she was in. She doesn't mind black, it's the idea of blending in. She never liked blending in, but this time, she has too. "You look beautiful, baby."

"Thank you." She tells him. "Dean, this is a new low for us."

"Who else will she talk to?"

Buffy sighed as Sam put his arms around her. "Why don't you and Brad question the guest to see if he had reasons to commit suicide?" Sam asks her. "I'll question the wife and Dean can question the son."

"Is this a good idea? The one's that will now Mr. Miller will be his family. Not these people." Buffy pointed out. "But if you think that one of them knew he was thinking suicide then we ask, but if not, we wasted our time."

Sam kissed Buffy before the door opened. "Hello?" They looked and smiled.

The blonde looked at her brother before the were invited in. Buffy saw all these people and released Sam's hand before getting right to work. Asking questions 'to help them find closure.'
~~~
Finding a hotel to stay at, Buffy was taking a shower, but grabbed her head as she felt a pain. She turned the water off to hear the boys talking about her and Sam's vision. "Oh, god." She said as she fell in the bathroom.