ten

The blonde looked at Sam as he was trying to get answers. Dean raised up with no shirt on causing the blonde to hug Sam as he continued to get answers. "Is that dad?" Dean says causing her to look at him as he put a shirt on.

None of them said a thing as Dean had his hand out as she listened to the call. Sam looked at Buffy as she heard John apologize to them for Jessica and Mark's death, but Buffy felt as if John was trying to say there was a reason, but he didn't. "Give me the phone." Dean says.

Dean took the phone causing Buffy to look at him. "He doesn't want us to find him."

"No." Sam says.

"Let me get a pencil and paper." They heard and sighed. "What are their names?"

"He is sending us on another damn mission." She says. "I'm getting dressed."

Sam watched Buffy gather her things causing him to walk over to her as Brad raised up. "What's up?"

"Another mission." Dean says.
~~~
In the car, Buffy had to see what was going on. "Okay, so the name's John gave us...They're all couples?" She asked.

"Three different couples all went missing." Dean tells them.

"And they're all from different towns, different states?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, Washington, New York, Colorado." Brad named them off as he looked at the list of names.

"Each couple took a road trip cross country. None of them arrived at their destination." Dean tells them. "None of them were ever heard from again."

Buffy looked at Dean. "Well, it's a big country, Dean." Sam says. "They could have disappeared anywhere."

"That sounds about right." Buffy pointed out. "Can we just stick with that plan and relax for one damn day without hunting the supernatural."

"Yeah, they could have." Dean says agreeing with Sam as he looked at Buffy.

"Don't give me that look."

Dean looked back at what he found on the disappearances. "But each one's route took them through the same part of Indiana always on the second week of April, one year after another after another."

Buffy sighs as this sounds like a deadly trap. "Um...this is the second week of April." She tells them. "And I don't like this trip at all."

"Yep." Dean says.

"So John is sending us to Indiana to go hunting for something before another couple vanishes?" Brad says. "One problem."

"What's that?" Buffy asked.

"We have a couple with us." Brad points out causing Buffy to close her eyes.

"Yahtzee." Dean says not hearing a word that was said as Sam did.

Buffy went quiet as this was something that terrifying. The car came to a stop causing her to sigh. She listen to Sam bring up helping John find the demon that kill her mom, Mary, Jessica and Mark. She smiled as she was proven that he loves her and just wants to kill this demon before it strikes again. "Plus, I need to think of me and Buffy. We are the couples in this group."

The blonde blocked out the brothers bickering like always. She heard Sam bring up the months it's been when Mark and Jessica died. When Sam got out, he opened the back door and grabbed Buffy. "So we are leaving?"

"Yep." He said as he opened the trunk.

Buffy grabbed her bag as Sam grabbed his. He grabbed her hand and started walking. "I'm not letting you get hurt on this damn mission." He says.