five

Buffy jerked awake not understanding why she keeps seeing Mark's death or Sam being in Mark's place. "Buffy?" Sam said as he looked at the blonde. "Another one?"

"I haven't had that dream for a few days and now..."

"Sooner or later, we're gonna talk about this." Dean said. "All three of us,"

Buffy flipped him off as she looked out the window. "Are we here?"

"Yep, welcome to Toledo, Ohio."

Buffy looked at the paper with Sam and saw Steven Shoemaker in the obituary. "What do you think happened to this guy?" She asked.

"That's what we're going to find out." Dean said.

Buffy watched as Sam and Dean got out. She just sat there for a moment. Sam grabbed her and brought her out of the car. "Seriously?"

"If I have to do it, than so do you." Sam said as he shut the door.

The three walked up to the morgue.
~~~
They walked inside and Buffy started looking around. Sam grabbed Buffy making her look at him. They walked in and Dean started to do the talking. She heard it would take an hour making Dean lie about having to go back.

"Sir." Sam and Dean looked at her. "We really need to see the body so we can write our essay of what we observed and what he's cause of death was..."

"I'm sorry, but no."

Sam grabbed Buffy as he handed Dean's poker money. "I earned that money."

"From a poker game." Sam said as Buffy followed the man to look at the body.

She looked at the body as the cause of death. Something wasn't right about his death. Sam grabbed Buffy as they left.
~~~
The three walked downstairs talking about his death. Buffy heard Dean and looked at him. "Let's go talk to the daughter." She said. "Cause Mr. Shoemaker's death is not like their thinking."
~~~
Buffy walked in to see people and looked at her clothes. "Bad timing to show up."

"Fell like we're underdress." Dean said as he walked ahead of Sam and Buffy.

"You look fine, Buff." Sam tells her making her smile as they followed Dean.

Buffy did her usual thing when interrogating someone. Looking for signs of the supernatural. Sam grabbed Buffy as they walked out. The two reached three girls and looked at her. "You must be Donna." Dean said.

"Yes."

"Hi, uh, we're really sorry." Sam said.

"Thank you."

"I'm Buffy and this is Sam and Dean." She said. "They worked with your dad."

Dean started talking as Sam grabbed her hand as they listened till a little girl turned and looked at Donna. "That's because it wasn't a stroke." She said catching Buffy's attention.

"Lily, don't say that." Donna said that.

"What?" Sam asked.

"She's just upset."

"No, because it happened because of me." Lily tells her sister.

"Sweetie, it didn't." Donna said. "I'm sorry, she's really upset."

Buffy walked over to her with a kind smile. "Lily, why would you say something like that?" She asked.

"Right before he died, I said it." Lily tells her.

"You said what?" Sam said as he got beside Buffy.

"Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror." Buffy looked at Sam and back at Lily. "She took his eyes, that's what she does."