Tiffany's P.O.V Chapter One

"Ughh"!!!, how can they be so anoyying, I cant belive I call these idiots my friends. They can be really cool sometimes but right now it would be a big NO NO"whats wrong, your looking like you just woke up, did you shower today?" Oh my gosh cant belive they just did that. JOSH! "Oh no I think we should run we just pissed her off " Kevin said, I watched them as they ran through the school hallway ,that was a delighting moment for me. Thats my way of warning them, yelling out joshes name. Josh is my best friend but he also is the most anoyying best friend ever, like ever no joke, but still love him. He has been my best friend ever since kender and then in first grade kevin joined us,after kevin more joined us but eventually I was the only girl, and I still am. For some reason they dont allow any other girl to join us, Even I dont know the reason why, I tried to ask them a billion times but they always say " you wouldnt understand sweety". I mean come on, just stop treating me like a child for once, remeber we grew up together, "UGHH" so anoyying. You might wonder why im saying this to them, well the thing is that you should get to know them better before you judge them by my opinion. well part of my opinion i should say, because the other part im cool about them. (RING,RING) I heard the bell ring, so got to gfirst period class.

I walked in my first period class, and I realized something new. Our old teacher Mrs. Forbes wasn't there so Im guessing were having a sub today. It's Yay day for us now. Josh and I always loved to have subs more then any other kids who love subs, we used to chit chat more than learn. Anyways, where did josh go, I mean I couldn't see him any where in class. Nor did I see Kevin.
Hmm. They must've been ditching again. I stood for a while and emptied my head then set in my desk. As I was taking out my note pad I looked up at the teacher, and WOW, was all I can say, He was young and Ooooy and also made me drool. I don't drool, my first time to drool OMG . I looked around to see if anybody saw me drool and I realized almost half of the class were drooling, I laughed a bit because Amy,s papers were soaking wet. Then I started looking at the teacher again. He cleared his throat as he started to welcome us to class. I'm Mr. York and I will be your sub till your teacher comes back. Just hearing his voice makes my heart flutter away. I can't believe there's a Hot tie in my classroom.. He started doing the attandence and I couldn't wait till he calles my name. I wanted to hear him say my name, but then I realized that I was going crazy and even forgot to cover for my Best friends. (Calm down tiff, you don't have o act this way, he is just a person like any other people, no need to go crazy over him, and plus he is a teacher and your a student, remember a student.) I whisperd to my self. I actually found my self calm. I knew that would always work. Josh came in the class laughing with a red face Kevin along his side. "Who are you two" I heard Mr. York saying that to Josh and Kevin. Josh had a shocking face on him while Kevin answered the question. "I'm Kevin and the is my bud Josh" I didn't ask for your name .did I?
OW! The whole class yelled it out, then Mr. York looked at the class and in an attitude way, he shut them up.
OMG was all I can say because he was a hotie who had an attitude. But the moment he said that my attraction for him kind of lowered down. Go to the office ,he demanded them and then they walked away from the class without a complainment.
"That was rude, I heard someone say, and I do agree. That was really rude, he could've just asked them nicely instead he did it in a horible way.