Chapter 6

Tiffany's P.O.V
                                            It was time for bed, he let me sleep in the guest room. it felt comfty and great to sleep on this bed, it was like sleeping on the clouds, even though I never slept on top of a cloud before. some one knocked on the door, " come in "  I said.  he opened the door and ask how I was doing. I told him I was fine and thanked him. " sleep well" he said with a smile. and closed the door. right after he left I fell asleep.

                   Lucas P.O.V
                                           I woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. right when I was done I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. At first I didn't know what to make becaus I didn't know what she likes. so then I though of waffles. I went with wafles. I made the waffles then I set the tables with waffles and syrup with an orange juice. she came downstairs wearing her clothes that I dried for her and gave it to her this morning. "Morning, proffesor," she said while coming from  morning, did you sleep well I asked her, " yeah thanks for letting me stay over at your place I apreciated it. here she goes with thanking me again, " you don't have to thank me" I told her. " why should I not thank you, I mean you did help me didn't you" she said but she realy doens't know that I like her, ever since the first day she entered the class. I don't know why but it is just that way. I even tried to stop liking her but I just can't I think of her every second, It's like high school crush all over again. we started eating breakfast. then a cellphone started rining . I thought it was mine but it wans't it was hers. " she answered the phone and got out of the dining room. I wondered who she was talking to but why should I care it's not like we are in a relationship, right?

       Tiffany's P.O.V
                                      My phone was ringing, I checked the phone number to see who it was , but I didn't recognize the number. I answered it anyways.
Tiffany: Hello who is this
Nick: It's me Dr. Evans
Tiffany: oh yea, but how did you get my number.
Nick: remember, I got your number from you
Tiffany: But I never gave you my number.
Nick:  Yea you did, I said we'd meet again, that's when you gave me your number
Tiffany: Oh i guess i did, i just don't remember. so wat's up
Nick: nothing I just wanted to go out with you today if you don't mind.
he asked me out i can't believe he asked me out.
Tiffany: yeah sure of course
Nick: when, i was hoping sometime today
Tiffany: sure of course, just what time
Nick: meet me at windy's after your done with what ever your doing
Tiffany: windy's, why there.  and what if your not their when i go their
nick: i'm going to be there the whole day till you come, i'm right there now
wow what's up with this guy
Tiffany: yea sure, of cours  i'll be there when i'm done.
he hung up right before I said by

LUCAS'S P.O.V
                         we should get going, tiffany, i said to her right when she came back to the dining room
lets go. she got her bag and followed me. I drove off. during the ride it was quite she didn't say a word nor did I say a word. till she broke the silence. and i was glad she did. but i didn't like what she said to me, she wanted me to drop her off at her place but i wanted to be with her " sure" i said as i droped her off. i didn't even ask her the reason because I'm late to work. I dropped her off and went to my job right away.

           The class was already their by the time I got there. "MORNING PROFESSOR!" They all yelled out. morning class sorry I'm late. I replied in an apologising tone.

                   Kevin's P.O.V

                                              "Where's Tiffany" I whispered to josh. " I don't know," he replied with a focus at tension on the proffesor guy who I dislike. I remember the first time we met greeting us with  disrespect. I guess someone will be busted today I whisperd to josh once again all playfully. "Dude shut up you want to get in trouble or something" he came at me like that so I just shuted up. He stareted taking attendance calling everyone. Then it was our rows turn. As soon as he finished with atendence someone came in out of breath "I'm here, sorry I'm ,late she said as she came up to take a seat. "Its OK miss Alexander," he said all calmly to her. I couldn't take it. He yelled at us when we were late but now she is and he says it's ok,wow was all I can say. " hey guys" she said as she set down. I just gave her a mad face, then she looked away while Josh here is like "hey, how's it going". Ughh, so annoying.