four

CHAPTER FOUR

[ first try ]

❑❜

IWAIZUMI WAS actually a pretty chill guy to talk to. You thought he'd be really hard to put up with seeing how he gets angry easily. But, he was a great guy despite being extremely hot-headed.

"Oi!" Both you and Iwaizumi had stepped into the campus a second ago and someone was already screaming at you. "Iwa-chan! And that library girl!"

Did he just call me library girl?

Oikawa ran towards you, staring in disbelief and confusion. Completely oblivious to the fact you and iwaizumi were gossiping about him a while ago.

Iwaizumi and you made eye contact before averting them back on the newcomer.

You gave him a blank smile that didn't last very long.

"Why are you two together?" he asked, his head turned to iwaizumi.

"We passed by each other on our way to school so we decided to walk together." iwaizumi shrugged his shoulders, pulling something out from his bag.

Oikawa's mouth formed an 'o' shape and you thought it kinda looked stupid on him.

His eyes went to your figure, slowly taking you in shamelessly. He grinned after, "Well, good morning then."

You nodded your head as acknowledgement as you shifted your attention to the students passing by. You were a bit uncomfortable at the way oikawa was looking at you.

Iwaizumi suddenly passed him a blue jacket, "Here, dumbass, don't forget it again." oikawa's eyes lit up and immediately thanked his bestfriend.

Wait, why were am I still standing here? Maybe I should leave, how embarrassing.

"Oh, um, iwaizumi I'll be going first." you patted iwaizumi's shoulder lightly to grab his attention.

The two boy's attention went to you.

Iwaizumi got startled but he put a smile on his face, nodding his head at you.

"Sure, see you another time." he said as you turned to leave. You didn't even bother to say goodbye to the chocolate head which made him frown a little.

They eyed you as you scramble into the main building, clutching your backpack with both your hands.

"What's her name?" oikawa stared back at his bestfriend, with questioning eyes. He found you interesting for some odd reason.

Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow at oikawa. He was looking at him suspiciously like oikawa was planning something mischievous again.

"What? I'm just asking." oikawa raised his hands in defense. He was just genuinely curious. Mostly.

"Her name's Y/n L/n. And you little fucker," iwaizumi punched his bestfriend's shoulder. "You're still screwing around with that red head. L/n told me."

"Ow!" rubbing his shoulder, he exclaimed, "I ended things with her yesterday, okay! It's not my fault she's a good kisser." he smirked.