twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE

[ call me on my cellphone ]

❑❜

SHEEPISH AND FLUSTERED, you took a seat next to oikawa which was the only available space, across from the boy who's too busy with his phone. You didn't want to sit on the grass so you had to seat next to the guy responsible for the blush on your face.

You clenched your hands into fists when oikawa swung his arm in your shoulder again, making you lean into him.

"If you don't take your arm off my shoulder you trick ass bitch, you'll be in for a treat." you threatened him in low voice, so the other people around the table, who now had their attention on you, wouldn't hear.

Oikawa chuckled and obliged, lifting his hand off.

"Woah, are you Oikawa's girlfriend?" a guy with a short haircut asked, resulting to you almost choking on your own saliva.

"No way."

"Yes."

You whipped your head towards oikawa and glared into his eyes that was staring at you with mischief. He laughed, and proceeded to take out his lunch box.

"No, I'm not." you answered with finality. Although the guy didn't seem to believe it.

Iwaizumi cleared his throat, "Shut up, Makki. Stop asking stupid questions." he reprimanded the guy who asked you previously. "Guys, this is y/n."

"Oh, we already know that." The tall guy beside iwaizumi spoke, walking towards you whilst playing with the ball in his hands. "You're so much more prettier up close." he leaned down so that the both of you were eye level. You felt intimidated with his midnight eyes, the light from the sun reflecting on it, making it appear more brighter than it's supposed to be.

"Oi! Don't flirt with her, mattsun!" Oikawa exclaimed, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you away from the mattsun guy's close proximity.

Mattsun chuckled, putting his arms up in defense, "She's all yours, captain." he then winked at you.

Iwaizumi let out a exasperated sigh and pinched his nose bridge, "Y/n, this is Matsukawa also known as mattsun, Hanamaki," he gestured to the guy who asked you if you were oikawa's girlfriend, "Kunimi," he pointed to the guy across from you, who only nodded in acknowledgement without looking up from his phone.

"Yahaba," the said guy waved and smiled, "And Kyotani." he pointed to the last one of them, a guy with yellow hair and he looked like he wanted to murder you and wear your intestines as a scarf. He's scary.

You smiled politely at all of them to which some of them returned, some were uninterested.

Noticing you were still in oikawa's arms, you scrambled out of it, throwing the boy a deadly glare and bringing out your bento box to eat.

Soon, everyone was eating. They were actually pretty okay besides kyotani who had a serious look on his face., they weren't annoying like oikawa so that's good. 

"Can I borrow your phone y/n?" the brunette beside you asked, munching on a piece of radish.

"Why?" you turned to him. "You have your own phone." you motioned to his phone beside him on the table.

"Yeah, but I need your phone." he pleaded.

"Tell me why first." you said.

He smiled, "I wanna put my number in your contacts. It's unfair you exchanged numbers with iwaizumi but didn't with me." he pouted.

You could hear some of the boys snickering and holding in their laughs but you couldn't honestly blame them. Oikawa was acting like a big baby.

"Here, you childish baby." you handed him your phone to which he accepted enthusiastically.

He handed it back to you shortly and you opened your phone to see what he put.

And the bitch had the audacity to put this as his contact name.

my darling bff 💞

Your mouth opened slightly as oikawa began laughing his non existent ass off. You quickly changed the name into something more suitable.

annoying brat af

"Heyyyy." oikawa whined when he saw what you changed it into.

You rolled your eyes and continue eating your food, not minding the pouting brunette.

"I feel like we're interrupting something." yahaba suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah, maybe we should go. Leave the love birds for some privacy." Hanamaki smirked.

Kunimi, mattsun and iwaizumi snorted after they said that. You furrowed your eyes at them, not understanding but when you saw the eerie, cheeky grin on their faces your face turned into a tomato.

Oikawa, seemingly unaffected, chuckled beside you as he watched you squirm from embarrassment.

Everyone continued on eating nonchalantly despite your beet red face and shaking form.

While sipping from your bottle of water, your phone vibrated in your pocket. You licked your lips and took out your phone in confusion.

Your eyes widened when you clicked the message and saw what was said there.

ANNOYING BRAT AF

you're too cute,
I could just kiss you.
seen. (12:34pm)

You averted your gaze to oikawa who raised his eyebrow, his eyes softening while he stared at you before it was replaced with a flirtatious smirk.

You had no idea if he was being sincere or if he was just playing with you which made you so annoyed you wanted to tear your hairs out of your head.