seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

[ time to eat ]

❑❜

"HEY, HOW'S MY FAVORITE BOOK NERD?"

Your eyes turn into slits as you glared at the approaching figure of oikawa. You were currently in the middle of finishing a physics assignment while manning the front desk of the library and he decided to interrupt.

"You're here again?" you scoffed, done with his bullshit. It's not like it was an obligation for him to come in everyday, you didn't understand why he always comes here. And during lunch too, like he can come here any time of the day.

You were feeling grumpy, well extra grumpy today because you didn't get to eat breakfast. You were running late this morning and skipped eating.

And your dumbass manage to forget to bring your bento box for lunch, and it just added fuel to the fire. You opted to just buy food at the cafeteria later on.

"I just wanted to see my favorite friend." he said, plopping his elbows on top of the scattered papers on the desk making you glare harder at him. "Don't tell iwa-chan." he leaned in to whisper in your ear.

You rolled your eyes before pushing him by the shoulders, "Can't you see I'm busy?"

You went back to writing your essay, feeling oikawa's stare crawling your skin.

"Yep, this is a whole mess." he picked up a piece of paper. "Do you need help? I'm in the advanced class in physics."

You let out a snicker of incredulity, "Somehow I don't believe that."

The laugh that came out of his mouth next made you stare at him. Realizing, you shook your head and went back to what you were doing.

"Why not? I really am in the advanced class for physics." he said.

"But you're bad at chemistry." you replied.

"That's chemistry. I said physics." he said with a grin on his flawless face.

Flawless, really y/n?

"You can't be good at physics but bad at chemistry. They're the same level of difficulty. And they both involve math."

"Okay, Miss Logic. Do you need help?" he asked, rolling his eyes sarcastically.

You pursed your lips and sheepishly replied, "Can you check if this is correct?" you handed him one of the equations you were working on earlier. You were having a hard time solving some of the equations.

He might be a bit of help if he really is in the advanced class for physics as he claims to be. Plus, he's already in his third year.

Oikawa smirked, "Sure."

───

Oikawa took a long swig from his bottle of water. You allowed him inside the counter so it would be easier to teach you. He had been explaining to you the equation you were stuck on and it actually made sense. How can someone be handsome, popular, experienced in sports AND smart? Well, not that smart but smart nonetheless.

"I'm hungry." oikawa blurted out while you were fixing your things because you already finished the assignment.

"Finally, bye. Eat well." you gave him a small smile, expecting him to leave. "Thanks for helping me."

"Your welcome and I'm not going anywhere." he said, grabbing his bag and putting in top of the table.

"What are you doing?" with furrowed eyebrows, you asked.

"I'm guessing you haven't ate lunch neither with all that work you were doing. So we're eating together." he turned to you and smiled before taking out his bento box.

"I'm not gonna eat." you told him.

He paused and stared at you in disbelief, "What?"

"I usually don't eat lunch, I eat during free period." you shrugged.

"But that's in the afternoon!"

"So? And I forgot my bento today." you avoided his stare.

He sighed, "Lucky for you young lady, I brought another one." He took another bento box from his bag and set it in front of you. "It was for iwa-chan originally but he brought his own."

You gave him back the bento box, "No, it's okay. I'm not hungry. And we're not allowed to bring food in the library."

And as if on cue, your stomach let out a low growl that surely oikawa heard.

The boy smirked at you, "You're not? And there's no one in here. Nobody will see." he opened the bento box, and put it in front of you again.

"Let's eat."

───

───

A/N:

Es hora de comer 😌