17.

||| Y/n L/n |||

A couple of weeks later we went the days beautiful time along. Taking a calming walk on the streets. Stopping to zoon out and turning my attention back to reality. What was in front of me- the here and now. The day was for me perfect, Hanji held on my hand, smiling bright. They had gotten their free day and so did I.

In our sight came bright glancing river. A reflection of the houses was in it. The other side of the river was in sight. I sat myself down together with Hanji leaning myself against their shoulder. That felt so comfortable to me I was feeling sleepy.

This was indeed something I didn't felt in such a long time. I felt happier and more lively about the whole thing.

At the same time I wasn't doing good right now. This was something I was fearing to speak out.

My facial expression fell into the dark, it dropped. A cold shiever went down my back as I tried to speak up. I wasn't able to let a word come out of my mouth.

"There's something.. I wanted to talk about with you. This was always difficult to speak about for me." I explained. Using my hand motions, a small habit. They started chuckling at my habits. We've known each other for so long, there were so much hints in their face.

I looked at them with unsureness I felt in myself.

Their eye shifted to my pair of eyes. The glasses on top of their nose still adjusted by a black eyepatch. The brown chocolate orb beside me, melting into mine. I smiled soft, my sight falling back on the river. The blue water was so calming in a way. The waves were dancing to the beat of the flow.

I was feeling different things. That all was mixed up to me. I layed my hand down on the stone. A cold feeling overcame my skin, leaving ghoosebumbs on my own
hand palm.

The anxiety I felt in myself was kind of giving me the worst thoughts about this whole situation. Worst than it actually was - or it would turn out.

A warm touch layed over my hand. I felt the gentle fingers that were wandering on mine. Resting on top of them to fill my fingers with theirs like a puzzle. It gave me a comfortable feeling in some sort of way.

I continued to look at the river. The blue clear reflecting water that was moving. I took a deep breath closing my eyes, to open them as I slowly exhaled.

The words were laying in my mouth. Tried down on my tongue, slicing deep in. "The story is kinda-about the first person I took a liking to.. you know?" I questioned, looking at them. My throat was in the place to feel dry. They were showing me with their expression how they were understanding it.

I didn't knew what else to do. I was for seconds left without speech. This was a hard topic for me. I didn't felt so good by all these thoughts continuing to concern me. My throat felt dry, my voice broke into pieces. I was trying to recollect everything that was in my mind.

"I- I don't know it's kind of the fault of the ex-corrupted system in the walls." I tried to explain the best I could. My voice broke, I couldn't even really describe it at first. I was feeling in a paralyzing state as soon as I realized it. I was shaking, my whole body wasn't really under my control.

I felt a hand holding my hip, placing their gentle grip on my wrist. Hanji held myself close to their body, I felt the warmth.

They whispered, "it's okay Y/n.." rubbing in my upper arm. I felt their eye on me. A sweet smile overcame my lips as I looked at them.

I layed my head against their shoulder. Starring down at the water while my legs were moving back and forth. Playing in the rythm of the waves.

I held on my breath, I listened quietly to the city. The whole surrounding was loud-in a cheerful positive way. Some people who walked around or sat at the over side of the river. While the stone we were sitting on was warm from the sun.

The kids that were playing around, playing in some ways tag ending up to mix it with hide and seek. While some birds over us were passing us.

"He's in a better place now-but in the end he was the one who encouraged me to bake and all that while my parents and I started the organisation y'know?" As I was explaining, they tried to cheer me up, stroking my hand. I brought it over myself fo talk about it with the time fading.

I told them about the whole thing even in different details. They didn't looked at me strange or anything. This whole time I was fearing something that was silly.

"That's so sweet Y/n, I'm serious." They said patting my head. My cheeks were starting to heat up. A flushed expression not just on them, but on my face was a be to be seen. They held gently on my hand. That was laying still under theirs.

"I'm almost jealous of how much you were in love with him, but you know being jealous of this-it's not like I'd be not. I just choose to be mature-and I just think if he wouldn't have met you we might would have never met-, maybe yes, but we might wouldn't have turned our relationship in as what it is currently. I'm sou proud of you for talking about it with me. I'm happy about it, very happy about us." I nodded eagerly hesitating to speak up. I held on the moment and kept silent.

I nodded without hesistation, but no other word left my mouth in that moment.

The beauty of the envoirement had touched me in myself as I was with them. That all made it to sweet to be true.

Just us two watching the world going forward together until we'd separated.