Ok LETS DO IT KIRIBAKU

The kiraabku oneshot you've been waiting for.

Ship: Kiribaku/Bakushima
Content: Matsurabtion, Smut

Top:Kirishima
Bottom: Bakugou

a.n I do not like sexualizing minors I know its been like taht for some fandoms. Also respect other ships because they probably don't have much chance been canon.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Boxers

Bakugou a closted gay that has been in love with his best friend Kirishima since the moment they met. Katsuki didnt know if Kirishima felt that same spark when first meeting, but it was definitely there for bakugou. Ever since that they became inseparable, always partners for group projects, and always hanging out with each other.

Bakugou was hanging out in kitishimas room playing some random game on his phone when something caught his eye. He saw a pair of red boxers and walked towards it. He grabbed it snd looked at it it was Red Riot boxers and it was obviously Kirishima's. He then put it in is pocket and walked out of the room and walked into his. After closing the door he jumped onto his bed and pulled out the boxers. He sniffed it and giggled like a fan girl. He liked the smell of his crush's boxers. After touching it for a bit a bulge in his pants started to grow.

Smut warning!⚠️

When bakugou felt the bulge in his pants he unbuckled his pants and took his member out and started to jerk himself off. Still boxers to his nose sniffing it he slid his hand up and down his member slowly to not to make to much noise. He slid his hand up and down his shaft. He moaned out,"e-ejiroou ohhh ejirouu". His hand went faster and faster nose still buried in Kirishima's boxers. The sound of his moans and pants were overwhelming the creak of the door opening.

Meanwhile~

Kirishima came back to his room to bakugou not being in there, he assumed that bakugou went back to his room. He tgen noticed something in room, that his boxers he left on the bed were missing. So he tried looking everywhere in his room for it. (It was limited edition).

After a while of searching through everything in his manly room. He went to go to bakugou's room to ask him if he'd seen it. Walking up to the ashy blond's neat room. Opening the door made a creak sound and another sound coming from teh inside.

Kirishima saw the sight of bakugou on his bed jerkiing off and explosrion boy sniffing his boxers.

"Bakugou!?" Kirishima yelled out in suprise.

Bakugou turned to where the voice came from and there he saw him, his crush Kiri starting vividly at him while he hand his hand on his member and boxers to nose.

"K-k-kirishima this isn't what are u doingband have you ever heard of knocking!" Katsuki said as he went towards the other side of his bed and hid there. He was freaking ou. His thoughts were all about if Kirishima would've thought he was disgusting and wouldn't want to be his friend anymore let alone boyfriend.

Kirishima looked at him and then smirked. He walked slowly towards the bed as the aura around the sunshine boy started to fill with lust.

"Well you see a pair of my boxers went missing and I wanted to go find it, and now I think you should be the one explaining things, like what're you doing with my boxers and getting off to the smell of it .. hmm?" Kirishima said as he looked at the smaller male whos duck wasn't in his pants and boxers in his hands.