I trusted you...pt3

Kaminari has a normal life well besides the fact that his family is close the LOV. Kaminari woke up happily to a good morning call from bakugou. “good morning kaminari-kun, so how did you sleep” bakugou said eagerly. “Morning katsu-bae I slept fine although monster drinkas are the best at 2am” Kamainari said then laughing. “Yea but mosnters are bad for you” bakuou said with a worried voice. “Don’t worry im fine now at least” “As long as youre fine im okay with it” bakugou said.

Kaminari then huread a knock on his door and looked at the door. He turned his head back to his phone and said, “Katsu-baby I have to go, ill talk to you later”. “Bye Bye Kami I love you too” Bakugou said “Love you too, bye” kaminar then ended the call. Kaminari was then admiring his boyfriends profile picture until he was interrupted by a loud bang. Kaminari then opened the door. It was his father. “Hey dad good morning” Kamnari said as he put a hand behind his head scatcrhcing it. “who was that on the phone?” His father sternly asked. “No one it was just a friend” Kaminari replied lying. “hmm then who is Katsu-bae? You know you can trust me right im not homophobic. I need to know this information wont mess with shigarakis plans, so please tell me” His dad said with a symethatic look on face. Kaminari then told him who his boyfriend was and some stuff about him. His father was surprised on who his sons boyfriend was but knew who he was none the less.

Kmainaris father POV

That’s the kid that we kindapped at the training camp. When I was eavesdropping on their conversation he sounds very different than he did before. He sounded more calm, and he never called anybody usually by their name only a dub kicknmae that he would call others. I need to report to shigaraki about this. He would definitely leave me and my family alone. He got resecued last time but why does shigaraki have such an interest in this boy. I mean yes he has a powerful quirk and personality but he didn’t want ot join and hes aiming hard to be a hero. So what could shigarki be interested in. Having a pet? Servant? Whatver it is I need to hand him over to the villans.

"Okay I'll be right back son" I say as I turn around and walk down the hallway. I didn't hear my son's door close and I'm guessing he already knew what I was going to do. However I need to keep my family safe and this is my job. A job that's going to tear my sons heart apart. It hurts to see him knowing what his thoughts are and you can't do anything about it.

I get a burner phone from one of the kitchen cupboards and I dial a number.

"Yes?"

"Boss it's me Mashiro Kaminari, I have some news about that bakugou kid. You can send a portal here." I say.

"Yes we have the portal ready".

There's suddenly a portal forming on the side of the kitchen wall. I walk in and im in the league of villans base (base where it takes place in s4). I see shigaraki sitting on top of some concrete and I bow down honorably.

"Stand, Kaminari what info do you have" shigaraki said roughly. I stand and I begin to speak, "first before we or you plan anything please leave my family out of this" I say hoping it will convince shigaraki.

"I'll think about it but the info NOW" shigaraki replied but with anger.

"Yes boss... my son is in a relationship with Katsuki Bakugou and it turns out he's grown more soft and his personality has changed over the last few months". I say.

"So the bakugou kid is dating your son? Stay still while we figure out a plan" Shigaraki said as I sit down on the floor.