I trusted you...

Okay I decided imma change the kamibaku oneshot. Sorry for the one before to me it was overdamatic and sorta bad. I'm also sorry for any grammar errors its just my phone keyboard but I'll fix them when I can. I've also been going through some anxiety thing or something that's why I wasn't uploading also because I felt really unmovitaed on where that othe report was going.

I hope you all like this one!
Enjoy reading
Feel free to give me any feedback. Any feedback is appreciated good or bad!

Now onto the oneshot

"*" means someone's thoughts

The room was quiet. Too quiet. It's been a month since Bakugou got rescued by his classmates from the LOV. Bakugou acts like he went from a tiger to a kitten. His words were soft when he spoke, he doesn't yell a lot like he used too, but he still gives it his all when learning or training. He overworks himself every single day hoping that-. No. He knows that he will become the number one hero and not even deku or todoroki can catch up to him. He wants to become stronger than anyone else, he wants to kill those shitty villans. Yet even with his quirk he also knows that Deku will surpass him with all might power.

He stared at the blond sitting down at his desk studying his notebook.

Kaminari POV

Deku and Iida were bragging about Deku possibly becoming the no.1 hero in Japan. *Bakugou should've said something right now: yell at deku or challneg him to a fight. But instead he still sits there studying*

*damn!! What is in that book that is changing our Bakugou Katsuki. I mean it can't be that interesting, can it?*

*He's still probably traumatized at what we did to him-* NO, I wasn't apart of this I was never the ones who actually kidnapped him, shut up you knew what was happening and you didn't say a thing whatever happened to bakugou was your fault it was your fault*

I remember when I joined the LOV. My father was friends with shigaraki; he knew him ever since they were kids. The old man stook my shigaraki's side. My father introduced me to shigaraki after he was planning the creation of the league of villans. I was forced to do it; I didn't want to dissapoint my dad and I didn't want to get killed so I decided to join. Ever since that day I regretted it. Seeing heros getting killed by us was a horrid sight to see. But ny biggest regret was betraying Bakugou the one I love most.

To be continued....