Todobaku

Prompt above
Bakugou~Sub
Todoroki~Dom

Smut ⚠️

Todoroki was thrusting into bakugou with at really slow pace. (Shit went from 0-100 real fast, lmaooo). Bakugou decided to edge Todoroki on.
"Is that all you can do Icy-hot" bakugou said sticking hos tounge out at him. Todoroki stopped his movements and grabbed bakuhoe's through and pulls him close to his body. Todoroki growls as he said close to bakugou's ear,"remember who youre talking to you filthy fucking slut". Bakugou whimpers as he submits to the dom. With that He started thrusting at a rough pace pulling bakugou's hair in the process. He threw his head back in pleasure as Icy-hot pulled his hair and found his prostate. Todoroki started to abuse his prostate until bakuhoe said he was going to come. "Me too" todoroki said as je came in bakugou.

Time skip

They cuddled with bakugou being safe in todoroki's arms.

Morning~

Bakugou opens his eyes not remembering what happend last night. He yawned and stretched and went to get outta bed. But the first step he took he immediately fell to the ground.

"Oww" Bakugou whined. He got up on the bed and remembered what happened last night.

Todoroki went up to him and smirked
"What can't walk?".

"Shut up baka!" Bakuhoe said embarrassed.

"You better watch your mouth bakugou" todoroki said as he grabbed his chin "you don't want to get punished do you?.

Yea i didn't update in a long time i had writers block.

Credit to the prompt above.

Also should theese oneshots be short or long?
Please if you request a ship with bakugou give me a prompt.