TodoBaku~Vibrator

Pt 2 is here

...But Todoroki had other plans... .

         Todoroki grabbed bakugou's shoulders and pushed him against the wall. Then pinned bakugou's arms on top of his head.

"Tch-Icyhot! What're you doing, g-get off me" bakugou said while trying to get out of his grip but failing. "Bakugou stop struggling i need to ask you something" Todoroki said as he reached into his pocket and grabbed out the remote, lifting it up in the air. Bakugou's eyes trailed upwards as they expendaded at the sight of what Todoroki was holding.

He tried to get out of todoroki's strong grip to get out.

'Damn it Icyhot had the remote this whole time probably just to torture me?!"

"So it is yours and who would've thought that the great bakugou katsuki likes to recieve rather than give?"

"Tch- why do you care Icyhot! Now let go of me and give me my remote back" bakugou said trying to push todoroki off.

Todoroki finally let him go and bakugou's body went closer to todoroki's. Todoroki bent down and kissed him. Bakugou was hesitant at first but he kissed back. The taller males hands traveled around his waist and katsuki wrapped his arms around todoroki's neck. Their tounges danced together perfectly in sync. Like they needed the taste of each other more than anything in the world. Bakugou gained some confidence and tried to fight for dominance but lost. Tododroki pushed his tounge into bakugou's wet tavern and continued to explore it.

      Soon tododroki broke off the kiss with a string of saliva. It was a sight to see. A fucked out bakugou. Tododroki fixed his uniform and kissed Bakugou once more and said, "I love you bakugou" He tgen exited out of the door. Bakugou was left flustered and slid down the wall. He was shocked. What do you exoect todoroki, his crush likes him back.

Okay im sorry if this was bad and there are grammar and spelling mistakes. If you would like to tell me about what you think needs fixing or improving just let me know.

And how tf does this story have 9.87k views????

Thank y'all.