Todobaku~Vibrator

Ok I'm sorry for not updating until now but It was sorta like writers block and I thought the oneshot I wrote before was trash. But hope you'll enjoy this one.

Also thanks for the Idea:

Bakugou and Todoroki had a crush on each other.

Bakugou sits next to todoroki in this oneshot.

The vibrator goes up to 20 clicks and when it gets clicked after reaching that point the vibrator turns off.

   Katsuki woke up feeling tired and really horny. He wasn't in a relationship with someone so he couldn't just ask for someone to fuck him. So Bakuhoe geared his sex toy from his drawer. Bakugou aways prepped himself always before putting the vibrator into him. He might like the feeling but he can't handle anything without prep. Then he out the vibrator in him and continued to get ready for school. Katsuki clicked the button a few times  and put it in his pocket.

    He arrived at his classroom and the remote fell out of his pocket and onto the floor. Todoroki walked in a minute later and noticed the strange device. He picked it up and examined it. It was about 3 inches long with one button and a heart shape on the bottom of it. Todoroki thought nothing of what the strange device could be.

  When Shouto clicked it a few times he thought it was something for stress, a stress clicker. With that Todoroki put the device in his povket and walked to his seat. He saw bakugou with a weird look on his face as bakugou was trying to search around for the vibrator remote. His face looked really cute to him.

    Class begun and everything was pretty normal. That was until todoroki clicked the button a few more times. And bakugous thighs rubbed together while doing his work.

Todoroki kept on clicking it and bakugous attempts to keep down his moans were getting harder. Shouto then clicked it once more. Then bakugou let out a loud moan and a few gasps.

"Bakugou is everything all right, do you need to go to the nurse?" Aizawa asked the blond boy.

"No I'm fucking fine Mr.Aizawa" Bakugou said looking down at his desk.

"Watch your profanity" (that one vine lol) Aizawa said.

   Bakugou calmed down after todoroki clicked once more. Todoroki looked at bakugou suspiciously. He clicked the vibrator a few more times and bakugou began panting again. Thats when todoroki realized that the remote he had was a vibrator remote and the vibrator was in katsuk. He was going to talk to bakugou after class.

Time skip: After class
Lunchtime

      Bakugou went towards the men's restroom and todoroki followed behind. Todoroki waited near the inside bathroom door for Katsuki to finish up his business.

   When bakugou was finished he exited out of the stall and washed his hands. While washing his hands he thought if waht happend today and how he lost his the remote to the vibrator. Maybe someone grabbed it just to mess with him.

   "I swear I'm gonna kill that extra who fucked with my vibrator!" Bakugou said out loud as he turned off the faucet. He dried his hands angrily. Then he turned towards teb door and saw icyhot.

"Icy-hot what the hell are you doing in here!?" Bakugou said as walked towards todoroki.

   "That should be none of your concern bakugou" todoroki said.

  Bakugou made a "tch" sound and made his way toward the door. But todoroki had other plans.

Pt2 next but I'm lazy and want to give y'all a chapter.