I trusted you...

Read part 1 if you haven't yet

Part 2

Kaminari POV/thoughts

*I'm the one who didn't say anything to bakugou, I couldn't, shigaraki is able to kill my dad at any second with just 5 fingers*

I hated to see bakugou like this so I'm going to try to cheer him up. After all it is my fault everything happened to him.

Timeskip to Lunch

Everyone headed out to go to the cafe execpt for bakugou, he got a small lunch. There was rice and kimchi but that was just it. I decided I'm going to get him some lunch from the Cafe. I go up and grab something spicy and a popsicle. (RIP bakugous popsicle iykyk)

Bakugou POV

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm so quiet, and I get anxious whenever someone talks about villans. Yes I got kidnapped by the LOV but that happened a month ago I should've been fine right now. I didn't have the motivation to get lunch from the Cafe so I'm just going to eat this.

I see dunce face walk in with two lunches and a smile on his face.

"Hey kacchan~ I got you some spicy food" Kaminari said holding up the tray. He walked towards me and placed the food down at my desk. I look at it and realize it's spicy curry, and some vegetables.

Kami got me spicy curry. I love spicy curry.

"Thank you Kaminari" I say with a cute sparkled eyes. I then realize what I just said and I see Kaminari with a shocked face.

"You called me my my name" Kaminari said.

"Uh- yea I guess" I said.

Kaminari then grabbed my shoulders and started to swing it back and forth.

"Are you good man? Thank you for calling me by my name but this ain't normal ahead going on with you is there something wrong" Kaminari said while I was trying to process what was happening.

"Can u stop? and what do you mean, nothings wrong" I say lying.

Kaminari POV

   Yeah right. I can see it through your face. You're face looks like it's been in pain. I know kidnapping him obviously traumatized him but I think it's someone else.

"Hmph I know you're lying. It's painfully obvious. You've grown soft" I said as I sat down next to him.

"You don't know anything about me" He said. His face looked pained you can tell he's struggling.

"Well I'm not gonna force you to say anything but I'll keep this a secret if you'd like" I say hoping he'll open up to me right now at least. He looked at me and said "please do but there's nothing wrong with me" bakugou said smiling a bit.

Omg that was so adorable!!! I feel something coming outta my nose and I feel faint. Then everything went black.

Bakugou POV

What just happened he was just standing and then he fell and also has a nosebleed. Ah what do I do. (Think of bakugou freaking out over it and walking around it and poking him). I then decided to clean up his nosebleed and clean some of his uniform. I put his head on my lap he looks so weird, he's drooling and smiling. He looks cute. What!? He's not cute and...I don't think he'll ever like me.

Timeskip

Third POV

Kaminari woke up on bakugous lap and blushed immediately after seeing his face.

"Hey you're finally awake, what happened to you, You got a nosebleed and then fainted" Bakugou said with a sigh.

"Oh I'm sure it was nothing
"I got so worried about you" bakugou said giving a sorta worried look face.
Kaminaris expression changed before he blushed again. *oh my god he's so cuteeeeee*. I want him to cheer up I don't care if he's not back to his old self, or different I just don't want him to feel scared anymore.

"Hey want to go to movies with me" Kaminari asked. Bakugou answered ,"well witch movie and are we gonna each gonna pay half?". "Well maybe the new demon slayer movie, and I can pay for tickets and maybe you can get food?" Kaminari said standing up.
"Yea that'll be fine, thanks for inviting me. No one ever really hangs out with me for some reason. I know I've been avoiding people but they are also avoiding me. Those shitty extras can kiss my ass" bakugou said ranting. Kaminari then held his hand out for bakugou to get up. "Am I one of those shitty extras?. Kaminari said with a laugh. Bakugou grabbed onto his hand and got up, "not anymore you aren't". They both continued to eat their lunch and talk about demon slayer.

Timeksip

They watch the movie.

Another timeskip

So Bakugou and Kaminari have been hanging out for a while. They're together wherever they go.

Third POV

Kaminari and Bakugou were walking near the beach. It was a beautiful pink sunset. Bakugou stopped and Kaminari did as well.

"Hey Kaminari, I want to say thank you for being with me, it's actually been a tough time for me so thank you...yea and- yea that's it" bakugou said smiling.

"It was no problem I'll always be there for you and you can trust me cause I hour best friend" Kaminari said with a laugh as he pulled bakugou towards a hug.

"I also- uhm... I- I- like you, like like you like you so please go out with me Denki Kaminari!" Bakugou said while having his eyes shut. Then all of a sudden Kaminari kissed Bakugou. Bakugou was suprised but then soon felt relived. He didn't have to worry about his crush rejecting him. "I like you too and I'll be these best boyfriend I can be bakugou" Kaminari said.

"Me too" bakugou said as he snuggled into Kaminari's chest.

End of part 2

To be continued in pt 3

Part 3 preview

"YOU HAVE A WHAT!?"

"You know what you have to do"

"Please no no no no"

Hope y'all enjoyed

I wrote this at like several times and comment if I have any grammar mistakes.

Love y'all