I trusted you... I love you..

Part 1?

"Mmm morning kami" katsuki said tiredly as he snuggled into denki's chest.

"Morning baku sleep well last night, cause I sure did?" Kaminari said as he wrapped his arms around bakugou once more tightening his embrace. He played around with his hair and gave him small kisses on his cheek and neck.

"You're giving a lot of affection today" Katsuki said as he got up and started his morning routine.

"Am I not allowed to show affection" Kaminari said in a playful manner.

"No I enjoy it, I was just wondering hehe" bakugou said as he went to brush his teeth.

*today's the day*

Kaminari frowned as he started to pit his clothes on. He walked up to katsuki who as done brushing his teeth. Hands wrapped around his waist. Katsuki blushes as he says "Hello dunce face" with a smile.

"Now that's not what yiu called me last night" Kamanari said whispering in his ear. Katsuki shivered and blushed full on red.

"Aww is my little princess embrassed?" Kaminari said teasingly.

"Shut up!" Katsuki said as he walked out of the bathroom. Kaminari then followed behind him and gave him a hug, "Sorry do you forgive me now?" Kaminari said while smiling.

"Og f course you're forgiven" katsuki said smiling a little.

Timeskip breakfast tunes

(All of the class was eating breakfast or just chilling in the lounge)

Everyone was chatting and laughing as they always would. Nobody knew that that was the last time they'll ever be able to laugh together as a class, in a single room. Denki was making the best jokes he got to tell the class. Of course some of the class laughed and some of them called the jokes stupid but Kaminari didn't mind. Because there was a certain overprotective someone. Katsuki Bakugou, (Kaminari's boyfriend). Katsuki growled everytime someone called his jokes stupid or even Kaminari stupid.

Kaminari smiled at him gently.

Kaminari pov

I dont deserve you katsuki.
You're going to hate me aren't you?
You might hate me but please don't leave me!

Timeskip
Midnight:

Kaminari POV

I stare at bakugou one last time before I go up to the dorm roof. The rest of the league of villans are there. Toga was sent to get everyone's blood in the UA dorms. It was successful because she got my access code.

"Now we attack in less than five minutes shigaraki is getting into position" Twice said as he went into his position. Toga was already ready to strike. And I was getting into mine. We were planning on cutting of the Power at the UA dorms and stealing as many quirks as possible. Beofre it was time to execute the plan I got a call from...

Bakugou...

I pick up and say "Heya bakubabe wassup"

"Where are you?" Katsuki asked

"I'm busy doing something, why are you awake shouldn't you be asleep" I asked as katsuki replied "I just want to cuddle with you. When can you come over here. I want you here. Stay with me please" I started to tear up as those words were popping back up into my head.

Stay

With

Me

Please

"Maybe later I'm sorry but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Kaminari said whispering shouting.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" bakugou said as he said goodnight and ended the call.

3..........

2........

1......

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!! WITH ALL MY HEART AND IM SORRY.

-BOOM-

Sorry of this one is sort of crappy I had this idea of villan Kaminari and bakugou.

Also there may be smut but prolly later.

But I wanna focus on ANGST.

Cause I can and cause I want to.

I am currently writing this at 11:58  rn so I might add some changes later.

Also guys this onehsots book got 107K reads thank you so much!!!!