Peeping through the Wood

It was a very peaceful day as Nobi was sleeping quietly in his bedroom. When a voice startled him up, "Nobi, wake up!"

Doraemon looked as the boy quietly scrambles on his bed sheets, "It's Sunday today, let me just sleep..." he groaned. "This is the most stretchable and the most peaceful sleep I've ever had," he said, covering his head.

Suddenly, Nobi's mom went inside his room, "Nobi, clean the front of our house," she said, pointing out of the window."...there's so many garbages." she continued. Nobi changed clothes, "Again?"

Nobi took a plastic bag and sticks, more like chopsticks, and went outside. "She should do that kind of job. That's why it's so irritated, because every morning I clean outside..." he said.

~_~

"Dog poop?" asked Doraemon. Nobi was really bitter while he took the poop and put it in the plastic bag, "There's always a dog pooping outside our home!!"

Just then, Doraemon raged. "If so, then let's find out who's doing this!"

They went back to Nobi's room and went to the desk. "Let's go back last night, to the time machine!"

"Let's go!" Nobi smiled, feeling interested since he's not going to clean up anymore after this. As they went back in time, Doraemon told Nobi, "We just stay there..."

~_~

When they got there, it was freezing. Cold winds blew pass them as they tried to put heat in their bodies, "It's so cold...." Nobi, feeling pale.

A few minutes later, a shadow formed a person appeared in a distance while another lower figure formed a dog, was following him. When they got to the front of Nobi's house, they just both looked at each other. "I think that's not the dog who always poop."

Later, they were now freezing, the cold winds are still blowing onto them, and they started shaking and coughing. Nobi sneezed, "Let's just go inside the house and watch the front." Doraemon advised.

~_~

Doraemon took out from his pocket a short wooden plank with standings below it, making it to stand, of course. "A wall that you can peek through anywhere!"

"Even in far places, you can see it through here!" he continued.

Then he said properly in front of the short wooden plank, "In the front of our house." He then moved his hand to the wooden plank and made a hole in the plank. Nobi looked through the hole, "You're right! I can see the front of our home!"