Shizuka's Secret

Nobita was just lying down, asking "Hmmmm... I wonder what's good?" so he lay up and said "I wanted to give Shizuka a gift, even if it's not expensive, it will make her happy!" but Doraemon said to him "Ask her about what she wants!"

Nobita said to him "I don't want to ask her! I want her to be surprised in her upcoming birthday party." So Doraemon said strangely "We can know what Shizuka want even if we're not going to ask her directly," but Nobita was confused about what he said.

But he said "But we need a piece or hair, nail or any part from Shizuka's body." but Nobita complained "How would I get a piece of hair from Shizuka? He won't even let me!" So Doraemon bought a gadget "Mirror Extraction Hair!" (what?) So Doraemon said as he put his hand in the mirror, "While you're looking at the mirror, I will put my hand inside it."

While Nobita was looking, Doraemon's hand poppet out behind him and took a piece of hair from him. "Ouch! Who's that? That really hurts!" and Doraemon showed him the hair he got from him.

So Nobita went to Shizuka's house, "No one will know about what will I do!" So Shizuka asked "Is there anything you want?" but Nobita just said "Oh no, nothing."

So he turned around and put his hand in the mirror, "while she's looking," Nobita's hand popped out behind Shizuka and took a piece of hair from her. "Ouch, that hurts!" Shizuka said as she touches her hair, while Nobita went home.

Doraemon said "This is where we're going to place her hair," and he showed Nobita a gadget. He continued, "If you place a part of a body from the real one, this one will give you information about the person who owns the part of a body." So Doraemon placed the hair behind the machine and turned it on. "Click Button 001 as Shizuka, so we can ask her questions."

Then, a picture of a Shizuka appeared from the screen, Doraemon said as he stand up, "There! Now you can ask her questions!" So Nobita asked, "About your gift, if I gave you a box full of chocolates, candies and more from last month?" but Shizuka was just standing there, looking a little depressed. "I don't think she likes it. I'll try another one. I've been collecting these since last year." Nobita said.

So he showed her a box full of tarpaulins, "A box full of free items from the magazines!" but Shizuka hated it and turned around. Nobita said "He turned me!" while Doraemon said "Of course! You're not very good at asking!" So Doraemon asked her, "What is your most favorite thing?"

Skizuka shouted, "Piano!" then the two were shocked. "What? I can't buy that." Doraemon asked more "What are your other favorites?" she said "Beautiful Clothes and Tennis Court!"

Nobita said to Doraemon "She's really not her! She don't know that we don't have money for her things to buy!" So they sat down and Doraemon said " I wonder what's Giant and Suneo's gift to Shizuka?" Nobita nodded, "Let's find out!" So he went out while holding the mirror.

While he was passing Shizuka, Shizuka said "It looks like you're in a hurry!" but Nobita said " You're favorites are really expensive! It's now hard to think!"

At Suneo's house, he said "Me? I know that Shizuka will be so much happy about my gift! But I will not tell you what it is!" So Nobita turned around and placed his hand inside the mirror. Nobita took a piece from Suneo's hair, then Suneo was rubbing his hair, confused while Nobita went to Giant.

"Why are you here!? I'm busy!" Giant said as Nobita turned around. "I need time to make my gift for Shizuka! So don't disturb me!" He continued as Nobita placed his hand inside the mirror. Nobita took a hand-full of Giant's hair, because Giant was so angry.

"That's too many!" Doraemon said as Nobita showed Giant's pieces of hair. So Doraemon placed the hairs to the machine, "002 for Giant, 003 for Suneo."

From the screen, Giant showed up, "My gift is the only different from the world!" he said. "That will be good! A cassette tape that has 100 songs made by me!" Nobita and Doraemon laughed. "Shizuka will be happy for that gift!" Doraemon said, "Only that his voice hurts!" Nobita said.

*As always, Giant's voice is really a pain in the ears...

From the screen, Suneo said "Since my father has friend from the TV Station, it will be good," he continued. "I'll give Shizuka a picture with sign of the superstar Tanoki Hikohiko!" Doraemon and Nobita was surprisingly shocked about that.

Nobita cried, "I'll never get her a gift!" but Doraemon said "Come on Nobita! just think of something more easy to pay."

"Like what?" he stammered. "Just give her a food." Doraemon said. Nobita felt happy when he said that, "Is it okay? I hope it is..."

So they asked Shizuka, "What's your favorite food you really wanted most?" but Shizuka said happily, "My second most favorite food is cheese cake!" But they said, "Not the second, you're FAVORITE!!!!"

Shizuka's smile slowly disappears, "Sushi is the third."

Nobita said "It looks like she can't tell her favorite." but Doraemon shouted, "Impossible! The machine never lies!" So Doraemon asked her one more time, "Answer me! What's your most favorite food that you wanted to eat!?"

Shizuka, from the screen, was saying her favorite but she was saying it very quietly. " I can't hear it." Nobita said. "Let's turn up the volume." as Doraemon went near the machine.

So Shizuka can't hold it anymore, so she shouted it in front of them. "ROASTED SWEET POTATO!" then the two fell from their feet.

She explained it, "I always wanted to eat a sack full of roasted sweet potato, but I can't."

So they both said "Now we know what Shizuka wants!" as they celebrate. So Doraemon placed out a gadget, "One Day Farmer Set!" so they harvested sweet potatoes.

At Shizuka's house, they showed their gift to her, "Happy Birthday Shizuka! From our hearts, this will be our gift!" while Shizuka was very, very, very surprised.

In the end, Nobita and Doraemon crossed-arms as they went home. Nobita said " Why did Shizuka got mad at us?" and then Doraemon said, "She got shy because we know her secret. And after a while, she's farting and farting because of the sweet potato!"

THE END