Nobita Airlines (Part 2)

NOTE: Continuing the story of Nobita Airlines, because there's a typical grammatical error on the system. It means the plane had crashed. It means the wifi was out of date. It means the there's no internet on the last 3 days... Anyway, Enjoy!

And  Merry Xmas!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He got annoyed so he just passed!" Nobi shouted. "He's really annoying!" Doraemon shouted too.

But, you know Suneo, changing minds, he took a peek at the wall. They both giggled.

"Look! He's peeking!" Nobi giggled. "Maybe he wants to take a ride." Doraemon said it out loud.

Suneo had no other choice, but to show. "I went inside an airplane that goes to Hawaii and Paris, so I am a veteran when riding airplanes." he said. "Okay, I'll ride your airplane, juust to give you techniques and tips."

So Nobi and Suneo rode the airplane and flew away, Doraemon was waving behind them back at the vacant lot, "See you soon!"

;-; This is going to be bad sooon.....

"Mr. Traveller, where are we going?" Nobi asked. "Do you think I'm going to far places using this tiny airplane? Let's just swing around here." he said.

After a few minutes, they're now flying around the city, "What can you say about your flight?"

"The sit is too tight!" Suneo complained. "You should make a first class seat!"

That's the time they saw Nobi's house, "Wait, who owns this house that is too small?" Suneo laughed. "That's our house." Nobi answered. Then, they saw Suneo's house, "Wow! That house is really big!"

"You know that's your house." Nobi smiled.

Then they saw Giant's house, "Giant's house is so old." Nobi saw it, when he saw Giant on the rooftop, "Look! What is he doing up there?"

As they pass Giant's house, they called him, "Hey, Giant!" Giant was surprised, "SSSHHH!! Don't be so noisy! Get away!"

That's when another voice was joined, it was Gian't mom, from down below, "Hey Takeshi! Get down from there this instant!!!"

"She was looking for him." Suneo smiled.

~_- So many problems.....

"Are there any stewardess here?" Suneo, looking around. "Did you know that there should be food served at the airplane?" he continued. "He needs food! Help me!" Nobi shouted by the TV.

Doraemon went towards Shizuka's house, "Do you want to train with us being a Stewardess?" he asked Shizuka.

~_~ "I hate Suneo, Sneech and Fox" -Nobi

"Here's your juice and sandwich." Shizuka said, holding a plate, while flying using a Takke Copter. Suneo smiled and grabbed the plate.

"There should be some earphones so I can hear some music." Suneo smiled. "He needs earphones." Nobi shouted at the TV.

After a few minutes, Shizuka came again, flying while holding a radio with earphones. "Here's your earphones."

"Where's the movie?" Suneo asked one more. "He wants a movie!" Nobi cried at the TV.

After a few minutes, Shizuka came again, holding a ticket, "Here's your discount ticket for the cinema."

~ - ~ Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back at the vacant lot, they now landed, "The airplane is very ugly but the service and stewardess is awesome." Suneo said, walking away. "Thank you!" Shizuka said. "He just paid 30 yen? He made me relly tired!" Nobi shouted. "Just leave him alone." Doraemon frowned.