An Island Made of Plastic (Part 1)

NOTE: Ok, just to remind you, this is the VERY VERY LAST STORY of Vol. 28. And after this, to Vol. 29!!! But another thing, every last short story is veeeeeeery long. #JstSayin'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A huge mode ship almost covered the table. "That is my Plastic Model of the Queen Elizabeth II. My uncle made this, it has a remote control." Suneo smiled.

"Looks great!" Giant examined the model ship. "I want to see this moving!" Shizuka exclaimed. "This should be placed on a huge ocean or sea." Nobi said.

"We're going to Yojohan Island at our rest house, you guys wanna come?" Suneo asked. "Can we come?!" Shizuka and Giant gasped. "At afternoon, we'll go swimming and it night comes, we're going to make plastic models!" Suneo pointed out.

"YEHEY!" they both shouted. Nobi frowned, "I know that you're not letting me come, right?" he asked. "You're correct!" Suneo shouted.

"That's really rude!" Nobi cried as he walked outside, "I'm getting envy at them!" he continued.

~_~

By the time he got home, he explained everything to Doraemon. "Why are you getting envy at them?"

"It's two," Nobi said, crying. "The plastic model and going to the Yojohan Island." Then he cried at Doraemon's lap, "They didn't let me join to their trip!" he shouted.

"Don't cry!" Doraemon said proudly. "I'm always here for you! I will not let you agree to cry and be alone forever!" he said. "T-thank you, Doraemon." Nobi said happily.

He took out from his pocket a camera like from the 80s connected to a machine that has a rectangular hole. "Camera For Plastic Model!"

"You can make anything to a plastic model?" Nobi was surprised, holding the camera. "See for yourself." Doraemon said, taking the camera and taking a shot of Nobi saying hi while his left hand was raised. "Let's make your plastic model a half of your size." he said. The machine started moving, then a box came out from the rectangular hole, a box named "Nobita" with his picture below. "It's here!" Nobi shouted.

They opened inside and parts of Nobi was there, organized. They opened it and started putting the pieces together. "I have my own plastic model, this is fun!!!!" Nobi smiled. After fitting the parts, it was done and looks like Nobi, only a bit smalle. "You look together!" Doraemon laughed.

"Ok, let's do that Queen Elizabeth II Ship!" he shouted. "Alright, let's go!" Nobi said happily. "But how will we get a shot?" he continued. Doraemon went to the bookshelves, "I'll take care of it." He took out a book that has a picture of a ship and above were japanese writings, "There should be in this book, a book that has different ships all over the world."

Doraemon opened the page to where the picture of the Queen Elizabeth II, he said to Nobi to hold it while Doraemon took a shot of the picture. "Is it ok if it's only a picture?" Nobi asked. "How big do you want it?" asked Doraemon to Nobi. "Bigger then Suneo's!" he shouted.

Then, the gagdet started shaking and moving, then again, from the rectangular hole, a box, a BIG box was slowly going out of the hole. "Here it is!" Doraemon backed off as the box gets bigger. After a few moments, a huge box covered the space in Nobi's room, pressing Doraemon and letting Nobi jumped back. "Whoa! It's huge!" he shouted.

~_~

After opening the cover, a huge pieces were inside, "It's so big that also inside of it is also in the plastic model." Doraemon explained. "This is hard to make. It will took a few days to finish this." he continued, then shoved his hands into his pocket. He took out a bottle named "Speedy Tablet", "Let's drink this gadget so we can built it faster!" he said.

When they drinked this, they quickly scattered the parts throughout the room, then quickly placed them altogether, in just like 2 minutes.

After two minutes or so, the ship was done. "It's done!" Doraemon sighed. "Suneo's ship is just really smaller than us!"

Then he turned to Doraemon, "But where will we use it? We don't have a resthouse near the sea or ocean!" he said. "I know!" Doraemon took a drawing book and a pencil, then drew on the pad, "Were going to make one."

"What?" Nobi gasped.

~_~

After a few minutes, Doraemon's drawing was like not too ugly than Nobi's. "Is this ok?" he asked. "You're also bad at drawing, Doraemon." Nobi smirked. Then, Doraemon got mad and angrily took shot of his drawing. "But if we make this, it will be beautiful!" he said.

Then, when the picture got in the machine, it's time to tell the size. "It's a thousand and twice the size!" Doraemon shouted. Nobi felt shocked, "The house will get destroyed!"

~_~

A box came out from the machine, a picture of an island and some words above, "100 Jyo Island". Doraemon opened it while Nobi took out a piece, "What's this?" he asked. "It's a piece of the island." Doraemon explained.

"If we took out all of the pieces, our house will get destroyed. And there are 128,660 pieces, all and all." he said. "Wow, that should be the biggest plastic model in the whole world!" Nobi shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~_~

NOTE: So I'm gonna stop here and write more parts of it, there's a total of 12 pages, goddamnit! So, vote for this story and I'll see you all next time!

- Blade_Sky1012