An Island Made of Plastic (Last Part 3)

NOTE: It's been a busy week guys. I still need to update most of my stories, it's kinda getting late... Anyways, I've finished the story!!!! YEAH! ALRIGHT!

To all people who's bee reading this for the past months, thank you for reading this, just saying becuase I've finished Vol. 28, thank you, not off to Vol.29!

But first, finish reading this last part of the story... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the Yojohan Island," Doraemon spoke. "I just placed this island right infront of the resthouse." He took out a binocular and looked at the corner of the island. "There's Suneo." he said. "They're playing with his ship."

At the island, the 3 were playing Suneo's ship. "The ship's cool, it's like it's real." Suneo smirked. "Let me use it!" Giant smiled, then grabbed the remote control.

"Let's speed up the boost!" he said, raising up the speed of the boat. "Don't speed up the boat or it'll pass the signal range!" Suneo shouted, but it was too late.

For a second, the ship was so far only a shadow can be seen from the distance. "What? I think the remote control's not working," Giant said, eeriely looking at the remote control. 

"There you go, the ship's too far so you can't control it because it doesn't reach the signal range!" Suneo said.

Just then, they both gasped. "WAAAH!"

They saw a HUGE ship, 4 times bigger than Suneo's ship. A loud horn was heard from the distance. The huge ship pushed Suneo's ship and his ship turned to the right, leading it back. 

"He changed my ship's way," Suneo said. "Where did this ship come from and who owns this huge plasitc model ship?" he both asked.

Just then, Shizuka saw Doraemon and Nobita flying, "It's Nobi and Doraemon!"

Nobi, who was holding the remot control, spoke, "That's ours! Let's have a race!"

Suneo's face turned red, "Hmp! I don't want to play with you!" Then he turned to Giant and Shizuka, smiling, "It's going to be a waste of time if we do that, let's just have a swim!"

"Of course, let's go!" they both said happily. The Suneo turned to Nobita, smiling again, "If you want to have fun, come with us." But they both fly away.

A few minutes later, they were now swimming. "I remember, he don't know how to swim!" he laughed. "Poor kid..." Giant smirked.

~_~

"They're having fun," Nobi felt sad, while looking at the window with the binoculars. "I have an idea," Doraemon said. "Wear your swimming suit."

A few minutes later, Nobi was wearing his swim suit. Doraemon took a picture of him using the camera. Another few minutes later, Doraemon and Nobi went out of the resthouse and threw the plastic model of him wearing the swimsuit. "I placed an auto action in him, so let's just swim him around here." he said.

Then they both have fun on the other side of the plastic model island, "they don't know that the real Nobi is here on the other island." he continued.

~_~

Back at Suneo and the others, the plastic model Nobi came in, swimming in fast speed. "Whoa! Nobi can swim!?" Shizuka was shocked. "That's not true!!!" Suneo shouted.