☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter thirteen ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter thirteen ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Whilst the idol talked about their night with his group mate, Aera had waved him off and taken the back stairs up into her appartment, not being able to find the keys into the convenience shop and figuring that she left them on her counter

She managed to clamber through the window with ease, making her way through the dark apartment and flickering the lights on, a sigh escaping her lips as the white glow flooded her apartment.

It was late, far too late. Aera had decided to go to bed almost straight away, sorting a few things out before changing out of her work clothes and into her pajamas, slipping into her bed within twenty minutes of returning home.

But, she wouldn't be able to sleep for a while, laying awake beneath the sheets, just thinking. He had been so nice to her for quite literally the simplest of things.

Any decent human being would hide someone from a crazy stalker fan. If Mr Kang had been working that shift, then he would have done the same - although he may not have shoved the poor idol into an aisle when the fan came into view again.

It worried Aera, to be quite honest. What if he had been walking home and one of them caught up to him? After staying behind for her whilst she wrapped up the stage, it was way after midnight and quite frankly she thought him rather insane to stay behind.

But she was thankful he had, they had ended up eating together and talking some more. Jaehyun was genuinely a really nice guy, but she worried that she would cause trouble for him, in the form of that sasaeng who had been the whole reason behind their meeting.

And the idea about just how busy the both of them were. Jaehyun was an idol, and whilst Aera knew her work as a stylist was nothing compared to that, her schedule for the next few months was so busy that she got a headache just thinking about it.

At some point she had slipped into sleep, and she managed to make it through the night until her alarm went off the next morning. Luckily, it wasn't as early as she would usually have to get up, granting her a few more hours of rest that she needed.

But after a little while of trying to wake up, spring sun pouring through the somewhat sheer curtains - and only to add to their translucent state, Aera had pulled them hastily across her window, and hadn't managed to pull them the whole way.

It was bright, but it managed to make her wake up, and eventually she slid out of bed, heading straight to the shower before changing, pulling on a pair of light green suit bottoms, paired with a plain white vest shirt, topping it with a thin lace cardigan.

She wasn't the one being photographed, but she was lucky that Mrs Choi allowed them to wear whatever they wanted to their styling jobs, knowing that as people interested with fashion it was practically useless to confine them to a uniform. And so, every day they just wore what they wanted.

With that creative liberty in mind, Aera had picked out her outfit and changed, doing her hair and makeup before getting some food, and realising just how late in the morning it had gotten.

And suddenly she was rushing, gathering up files, her phone, one rather large sketchbook and shoving it into a bag. Pulling on her shoes by the door, Aera very almost took the window way out, having done so more in the last month than she had during the years she had lived there.

But she changed course quickly, slipping down the stairs and into the convenience store. It was Mrs Kang that morning, and Aera found herself being stopped by her. "You got home late." Mrs Kang commented. She was a woman of few words, her actions speaking way louder - especially as she began to collect items and put them in a bag, pushing them into her hands. "Don't be so late. You'll get eyebags."

"Thank you!" Despite the words, Aera smiled up at the woman, leaving the store and heading towards the final day of the photoshoot.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]