☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter fourteen┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter fourteen┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Did you bring the coffees?" Aera had only just walked into the apartment, slightly breathless from walking up the stairs

"Did you bring the coffees?" Aera had only just walked into the apartment, slightly breathless from walking up the stairs. The person who was asking was a rather large man, and after a moment of trying to remember just who the guy was, she recognised him as someone who came with the camera crew.

"Coffees? What coffees?" Aera's voice was covered in justified confusion, the girl having absolutely no idea what he was on about.

"You were texted, around twenty minutes ago, to bring the coffees." The man replied, sounding utterly bored with the conversation before it had even really begun. "So do you not have the coffees?"

"I didn't get any text." Aera bit back a rather sarcastic remark. "And no, I don't have the coffees."

"Well what was the point of you turning up then?" The man replied, eyes drifting down to the girl's hands, just in case she was lying and she did in fact have the coffee. "What's even the point in having assistants anymore if they can't even do the simplest of jobs."

"Oh - oh Sir.." Aera began, trying to get a word in and explain to him that she wasn't an assistant.

"What?" He snapped, rounding on the girl with a look on his face that had her shrinking backwards.

"I'm not an assistant." Aera replied, brow furrowing as she looked up at him. "I'm nowhere near the position of assistant."

"You don't look like you have any job otherwise." The man shrugged, digging in his pockets, pulling out a few notes of money. "Here, go get some coffees then."

He brandished it at her, face turning even angrier when she didn't take it, instead just staring at it. "Well go on then, get us some coffees."

"I actually can't leave the shoot until last thing tonight. So unfortunately you'll have to go without." Aera replied, pushing the hand with the note back to him.

"And what would a girl like you be doing that's so important that you can't leave until tonight? Let's be honest, you're no photographer, so off you go." The man replied, the smile on his face only becoming harsher and more sinister.

"I would absolutely love to see this shoot go on without it's head stylist." Aera snapped. "Especially as she's the one with the plans for each outfit." She held up one of the folders in her hands. "Well, I hope you know how to get people out of that mess."

And with that, she plucked the money out of his hand and walked away, heading back towards the door, only to find Miya stood there, arms crossed.

"You're here? I thought you would be busy?" Aera's demeanour completely changed as she saw her friend, rushing over to her.

"You're not going anywhere." The Japanese girl sighed, placing her hands on her best friend's shoulders and turning her back around. "But pocket that money and we'll go get lunch, okay?"

Aera nodded, and the oldest and youngest stylists of their company made their way over to the room where the two idols were hopefully getting ready for the first shoot of the day.

Knocking on the door before they entered, the two girls pushed open the door and went inside, bowing tho those already in there and placing their stuff on the table huddled in a corner.

"That's him right?" Miya peered over Aera's shoulder as they took their jackets off. Without glancing to where she was looking Aera nodded. "He's looking at you."

"He is?" Aera couldn't help but look around this time, head moving quickly back to face Miya as she realised that Jaehyun very much was looking at her.

"Did you do something with him yesterday?" Miya looked suspicious, Aera ignoring her as she looked down to the money in her hands, flicking through and counting it.

"We went out for food last night. He stayed here after the shoot and walked me home. I should pay him back - don't you think?" Aera looked up at the girl in front of her, who slowed pushed her hands down and tucked her money in her pocket.

"Aera, he's a gentleman and clearly didn't mind it. Now go and talk to him. Which outfit is his?" Miya asked, practically dragging the girl over to the rail where they were kept, Aera pointing to the red one and watching as Miya pulled it off, before looking at the somewhat matching yellow one on the other rail. "And I'll go give this to Johnny.. wow."

"Miya - no." Aera hissed, ears turning pink as Miya gently pushed her towards Jaehyun.

Taking a moment to compose herself, Aera continued to walk towards the boy who she had spent the previous evening with.

And who she was becoming more comfortable with as the minutes passed.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]