☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter twenty ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter twenty ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

One of her arms was around his neck and his own secured around her waist, making sure to keep a hold of her as they walked along the streets

One of her arms was around his neck and his own secured around her waist, making sure to keep a hold of her as they walked along the streets. Luckily for Jaehyun, the fresh air seemed to be sobering her up a bit, and it wasn't long until she was walking properly by herself, even if she did still need some assistance.

Hopefully - and he really could only hope - Johnny and Miya would stay put. He was pretty sure the man wouldn't go anywhere, seeing as he was drunk and every time he witnessed that it was quickly followed by adding him eat his body weight in takeaway pizza only to regret it the next morning and hit the gym, Jaehyun had only met Miya that morning.

But that didn't mean he wouldn't help her, and he was wondering that if by the time they got back to to Aera's apartment, there was a possibility of her being awake and sober enough to understand his questions of getting her address.

Then he would get the two drunk people into a taxi and then go to dropped Miya off before returning to the dorm with Johnny. That's the way he could only wish that the night would go - the perfect outcome to a night of fun.

It was both a blessing and a curse to be able to handle his alcohol that well. On one hand, he would never get drunk like this and have to stumble home, and on the other hand he would never get drunk like this, because there was no denying it, the three he was attempting to get home were having pure fun with it all. He just wanted to have that fun sometimes.

But he couldn't focus on that, and he wouldn't. Instead, he would try and stop Aera from getting hit by traffic as he bought a bottle of water from the vending machine they came across during their walk back.

"Hey - hey there." Jaehyun rushed over, looping his arm around her waist and pulling her back to where they were stood, sitting on the bottom of a considerably long staircase that lead up to part of the neighbourhood. "Here, drink this."

He twisted the cap off for her and held it close to her lips, one of her hands taking it and taking a sip - or several long gulps.

Aera put down the bottle with with a sigh, wiping her mouth with her hand and resting her head on his shoulder, not a dare until he world and the resignation that had followed her every movement in order to keep it professional between them during the shoot completely disregarded in her state.

"Jeong Jaehyun." She said it in almost a sing-song tone, balancing her arm on his shoulder and looking towards him as she said his name.

"Moon Aera." He replied, tucking a strand of hair that has fallen from the form of updo she had pulled it into before they began to eat and drink.

"I did some research on you." She admitted, words just a little slurred and spoken with odd gaps in between them.

" Oh really?" He knew she wasn't going to be lying, his only properly question was when did she research him, after they had met for the first time or during the photoshoot? He wouldn't ask though, just like he wouldn't bring this up later on - he had a good feeling that Aera would be incredibly embarrassed about this if it ever came out.

"Mhm." Aera nodded, sitting up just a little bit. "And you," - she hiccuped - "have got two names. Jaehyun and... Yoonoh. Why?"

He considered telling her the proper reason, but didn't even want to bore her when she was drunk about how his parents couldn't decide on a name and several years after they did they decided to legalise it to Yoonoh as he couldn't have a hanja name due to there being no character for 'Hyun'.

"Drink more water." He urged before replying to her question, passing her the water bottle back. "I have to go get your friend and Johnny after this. And as to why... well it was my parents decision and I agreed with it. These days it's quite nice though, I quite like having another name that I don't use as an idol... gives me another identity which feels more personal."

"You sound really smart right now." Aera giggled, reaching for the bottle lid and trying to screw it back on and failing miserably. "I'm so tired." She laid her head down on his shoulder again, settling in.

"Oh no." Jaehyun sat up so quickly she almost felt against the concrete, had he not been able to catch her head. His grip moved down to her hands, pulling her to her feet. "Come on Aera, I need to get you home."

She let herself be pulled along, not minding just how uncomfortable the position could be. "Ah, so pretty." She muttered, just as Jaehyun managed to get her around the corner to the convenience store. "But I think I might be sick."

Alarmed, Jaehyun steered her close to a drain and held her hair back, already reaching for the bottle and water and his phone. He needed to call Taeil or Taeyong or somebody who could help - because if he was honest, he didn't feel as if he should be leaving Aera on her own.

 He needed to call Taeil or Taeyong or somebody who could help - because if he was honest, he didn't feel as if he should be leaving Aera on her own

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]