☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter four ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter four ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Well we're glad to have you back

"Well we're glad to have you back." Miya said, as the group sat together at lunch. The four had reunited almost instantly after Aera had arrived.

Miya was the oldest of the four, and was Japanese, having lived in Daegu for years before moving to Seoul. She was what the group would call the most 'fashion forward' her personal style far too daring for Aera to try, but she admired Miya so much, the oldest girl being somewhat of a inspiration for Aera, a person she truly looked up to. 

Hyewon was the more sophisticated, more mature of the group. She was the one who could easily take charge and the lead in projects, easily instructing the others and helping them if they needed it.

Aera was the youngest within the group at twenty-two years old, and the third oldest was Arinya, the Thai girl who joined the company just last year, and with the help of the three other girls, had managed to settle in rather well. 

So far, Miya, Hyewon and Arinya had been telling Aera everything that she had missed during her week-long break. But, they were still rather intent on finding out what the youngest had done during the seven days. And so, Hyewon asked. 

"Oh, you know, the usual. I shut the shop up at nights, when shopping." Aera smiled, not sure why she hadn't yet told them of the encounter.

Perhaps, she thought, it was because it was rather personal, and Aera had thought of the incident a lot since the days it had taken place. But usually, the girls would tell each other everything, and that included any idol interactions. 

Considering that they all lived near their work - and the company building was within an area that a lot of idols lived nearby. This resulted in a lot of idol interactions, but none had been like with Aera and Jaehyun. 

Miya had met at least twenty idols just on the streets near her house, Hyewon saw them in clothes stores and Arinya in the convenience store she lived nearby. 

Aera tended to just see them in the streets, but more often than not wouldn't even realise they were idols until much later. And each time, she would have laughed about it with the three girls. 

"You're lying." Miya suddenly said and all three girls stared at her. "Or not telling us something. What are you leaving out?" Aera cursed under her breath, and the group laughed, knowing that Miya was right.

"Fine, you're right. There was one specific thing that stands out." Aera admitted, and the girls leaned closer. As they were in a public setting - sat on the rooftop garden of their work building, an area where many went to eat or socialise, Aera beckoned the girls closer, and they leant forward, in a sort of circle formation. 

Aera told them the story as it happened, but ending it with Jaehyun leaving the store rather than going up to her apartment. She would rather keep that part private, a memory that would make her smile, something that only her and Jaehyun new about. 

"Oh, he's so handsome." Arinya gushed slightly, and the other three agreed, pausing for a while as they thought of the boy. "Imagine working with him though, you guys are like friends now." She said, and Aera shrugged. 

"Not really, we only really talked because of the sasaeng. I'm guessing he's blocked all memory of the night out - it's pretty traumatic having to literally run for your safety." Aera said, and the others agreed with the younger girl's wisdom.

"We should get back." Hyewon suggested, and they agreed, gathering up their rubbish and throwing it out, heading back into the elevator to go back down to their floor.

Upon arriving, Mrs Choi's secretary ushered them into a room, where she was sat at the head of the long table, two women and a man by her sides. 

"I hope you had a nice lunch, you four." Mrs Choi started, then gestured to the three sitting beside her. "This is Hyun Somyi, Kim Bongju and Lee Dahee. They are representatives from SM Entertainment, who have contacted us and asked that we work with them on a variety of projects in the upcoming months." 

At the mention of SM, the three girls glanced at Aera, who had no physical reaction, but inside, she began to question whether or not the meeting in the Kangs' convience store would be the last time she met Jaehyun, or not. 

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]