☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter nine ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter nine ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Aera could feel someone watching her

Aera could feel someone watching her. And she had a feeling who it was. Her theory was proved correct when she glanced round to where the makeup chairs were, and Jaehyun's eyes met hers.

He winked, and she smiled slightly, trying not to laugh as she continued with her walk. Him and Johnny had changed into the two outfits, blue and pink. Johnny was filming something - he had said something about Johnny's Communication Centre and Aera had just nodded, too stressed to even worry about them filming - her face would be blurred anyway.

The camera turned on Jaehyun, who instantly looked away from the stylist, saying something in English that Aera didn't quite catch. A blush painted her cheeks pink, and she busied herself with putting outfits together on rails, sorting through the hangers.

"You both ready?" Aera approached the two boys, who nodded. "I'll go let the photographer and the team know." She said, disappearing out of the bedroom in which the two idols had been getting ready in. 

Taking a moment to compose herself, Aera raised her hand and gently touched her cheek, wincing when she felt it was still warm, and no doubtedly still a shade of pink.

The thing was, with Jaehyun, he was so obviously attractive, and any girl would be blushing if he did the same. Although, she knew it was only in a friendly way; she had helped him from that sasaeng and it was mere coincedence that they were seeing each other again - and so Jaehyun could maybe feel as if he needed to repay her for her help. 

Either way, she could not let this get in the way of her doing her job at this photoshoot, along with everything else she doing - like with NCT, SuperM and Taemin. She needed to focus.

Taking a deep breath, she hurried through to the bedroom in which the photographers and the other teams were waiting. "Um.. Sir?" Aera walked through the door and approached the photographer. "Mr Suh and Mr Jeong are ready now."

"Yes thank you, bring them through." The man said - not even looking away from the other photographer he was talking to. She really should be used to that attitude by now, but it still took her aback even then. 

Aera rushed back to the room where the two idols were waiting, one of the makeup artists just checking that their makeup was perfect. 

"They're ready." Aera said, and both of the two boys got up, following her through into the other room. She stood by the side as the photographer began talking to them about the aim of the shoot, and how they wanted it to look.

The first part of the shoot began, Johnny the first one to be photographed in various places in that room. Then Jaehyun, who, admittedly, was rather contrasting against the room with his bright pink outfit. 

"Hey- lady." The photographer from before said, gesturing at Aera. Her eyes widened and she stepped forward, walking over to where he was stood. 

Jaehyun was half covered in a white sheet, that the director had given to him to take photos under. "Would you touch up his makeup, it got a bit smeared." The man continued.

"Oh... but I'm not a make-" Aera said, but the man cut her off, saying that he didn't care and to just touch up his makeup, "I'm sorry.." Aera mumbled, as one of the actual makeup artists gave her some of their items so that she could. 

Jaehyun had been sat there for a few moments, and had just ended up laying down. "Hey." Aera crouched by him, and Jaehyun looked up, sitting up.

"Oh so you're the poor 'hey- lady'?" Jaehyun quietly imitated the man, and smiling somewhat sadly, she nodded. "I'll just let you get on."

"Thank you." Aera said, beginning to gently touch up the boy's makeup. "Besides, I'm kinda used to it now. The agency might be a great place, but the people we might work with aren't usually." 

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Jaehyun nodded. "Would it help if I got into the position that I'm supposed to be in?" He asked, and Aera considered it for a moment, before nodding. 

Jaehyun held himself up with his arms, pulling the sheet over him. Aera ducked underneath, applying his makeup gently, careful not to get any on the sheets.

"When this finishes it'll be pretty late - and I still owe you for helping me with that girl. Would you maybe like to go out for some food with me? Or just a drink?" Jaehyun actually seemed some sort of flustered at this, and Aera felt the same.

But just as she was about to agree, she was pulled back by someone else and the part of the photoshoot for Jaehyun was to begin.

She would tell him later, she thought.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]