☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter twenty two ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter twenty two ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Aera was never going to drink again

No... that was unrealistic.

She definitely was going to drink again, but for the dramatics of her hangover,

Aera was never going to drink again.

There was a headache pounding in her temples, forcing an ache behind her eyes and willing her to just go back to sleep. It had to be early; she felt as though she hadn't slept in months. But now she was awake there was no way she was going to manage it now.

Her throat and mouth felt incredibly dry, and the headache was just unbearable. Luckily enough, she didn't feel sick, but there was an ache in her stomach where food had once sat.

She needed a drink, she needed something to eat, and the convenience store below her had the most incredible hangover medicine which always managed to somewhat cure it. 

With the utmost effort, Aera dug her hands into the mattress below her and let out groan as she managed to sit up. She thanked her lucky stars that the blinds were still very much closed and with even more effort, she stood up. 

She dragged her feet across the wooden flooring, sweater falling from her waist to cover her bum as she trudged towards her bedroom door. Pushing it open, her eyes shut instinctively at the bright light of the outdoor shining in through her windows, but faltered as she came to realise what she was hearing.

The soft playing of music, the sound of the pan sizzling  and the definite presence of someone else in there. When she opened her eyes again, she found a blanket laid out over her couch, a phone on charge on the side table and a jacket neatly folded on the back of one of the two chairs by the dinner table.

"Hi.." Sounding incredibly sorry for himself and feeling rather icky, Aera stepped forward out of the doorway, her eyes landing on Jaehyun stood by the stove.

"Good morning." He replied with a smile his focus on the pan in front of him, which he fiddled with just a little more before turning off the heat and reaching into one of the cupboards for a plate. "I cooked you some breakfast." He served the omelette up onto the tray and set it down on the table besides an array of sauces and small additions to the meal. 

"Thanks." Aera couldn't quite force anything else out, taking a seat and adding everything she needed. When she looked up again, Jaehyun was taking a seat in front of her. "Did you stay overnight?" She asked.

"I did.. I thought it would be best." He replied. "Er.. you were a little out of it and ended up being quite sick. So just in the off chance you were even worse than I thought, I stayed."

Aera flushed in embarassment, head held in hands as she covered her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have drunk so much - I'm not great at handling my drink."

"You're lucky, because I am." Jaehyun grinned. "Dont worry about it. I asked another one of the members to rescue Johnny and Maya and... well, here we are."

"I can't thank you enough." Aera returned the smile as she looked up once more. "Did I say anything weird? What did I say last night?"

"You were talking about your parents, that's all." Jaehyun watched as she shifted uncomfortably, clearly it wasn't a topic she anticipated sharing. "You asked why I had two names.. threw up outside, complained that your mouth was spicy when I brushed your teeth."

"I couldn't even do that?" The girl blushed as she took a bite of her omelette. "I'm so sorry - I shouldn't have gone that far. Really, I'm really really sorry."

"Don't worry, okay?" Jaehyun smiled, leaning forward with a hand on her knee. It tingled just slightly, feeling rather comfortable. "You were cute, okay? I thought you were cute."

"You have really weird standards." Aera clapped a hand over her mouth as she realised what she had come out with. "Sorry.. it's just that you.. assumingly.. held my hair back as I threw up in a gutter. And you found it cute?"

"Not the throwing up thing, maybe everything else." He looked content at the thought of it. "I don't have a schedule today, so I thought it wouuld be a good idea to stay and just make sure you were okay. So stop saying sorry, okay? It was my choice to stay." 

"Well in that case, thank you." Aera smiled up at him, forcing herself not to wince at the blinding headache.

"Oh - sorry.. I went downstairs and got you some medicine and a drink. The owner seemed happy to help." Jaehyun said, and Aera winced. "And they seemed quite happy to see me.. coming downstairs." 

Oh god. 

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]