☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter twenty three ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter twenty three ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

He was going to walk her to work

He was going to walk her to work. After walking her home, holding her hair as she threw up, staying with her all night and being ambushed by the Mr Kang early in the morning, he had offered to walk her to work.

Offered was the wrong word, because even though she had refused initially he had insisted upon it, and insisted that he stayed whilst she got changed because she murmured something about the room spinning. And whilst she had changed he had set out the hangover drink and medicine ready on the table for when she returned.

And when she did return, she had dressed in a more casual, comfortable outfit that fit with the current warming climate; a white pleated skirt, patterned socks that came up to her mid-thigh, an oversized sweater in grey that billowed around her arms and crossed over her torso and slipped down over her shoulders. Elegant necklaces trickled over her collarbones and a baseball cap was pulled down over her hair.

"I look like a mess. But it's fine.. I'm just at the offices today." She took a sip from the straw he placed in the drink. "This tastes surprisingly good.. or I've still not recovered from numbing my taste buds last night."

"I bought the powder version and mixed it into the ice cup - the peach flavour cancels out the bitter taste." Jaehyun replied, confident in his words and definitely knowing what he was talking about.

"So you drink often then?" Aera asked, an eyebrow raising back at her at her question. The girl shrugged, taking another sip from the drink-filled cup. "Just an observation..."

"I think we both found out my alcohol tolerance last night." He nudged her shoulder. "I mostly make it for others. But the time when I do need it then I prefer if it actually tastes good. Wouldn't you?"

Aera shrugged, beginning to gather her stuff to put into her bag. "I'd care more about whether it works." She paused, the same friendly smile appearing back on her face. "Not that this isn't."