☄︎ *. ⋆ 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

-ˋ₊˚.🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter three ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🏹🥥 ₊° ꒱🗒 ::  chapter three ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The interaction with the idol was strange, to say the least

The interaction with the idol was strange, to say the least. It always seemed to surprise Aera just how normal they were - how similar they were to her, just with added talent in certain areas.

It was almost scary, in the best way possible. But the feeling always occurred, at every photoshoot, every meeting she had with idols or even just seeing them.

If you didn't know who they were, they were just extremely normal. Jaehyun seemed so normal - other than the fact that a crazy girl was following him. But that could have always been his crazy ex girlfriend or something.

But it wasn't. It was a sasaeng that had hung around the shop until the early hours of the morning, believing that somehow the idol would still be in there.

That and the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about the interaction between her and Jaehyun, the whirlwind rush of adrenaline she felt as she helped him, the slightly sad feeling when he left.

He just seemed like a genuinely nice guy - and it was a shame that he had sasaengs chasing him at every option they could take. But it was like that with most idols, and Aera couldn't afford to loose sleep over it - she didn't sleep enough as it was.

A few days had passed since the meeting between the two, and Aera was finally returning to work; it having been her week off when the incident took place.

"Good morning Aera." Mr Kang said, as the girl appeared in the doorway that seperated the shop and the staircase to her apartment. Whilst at night Aera tended be the one to look after the shop, in reality it was owned by Mr Kang, who worked it during the day time.

"Good morning, I hope everything's going well?" Aera asked, standing by the counter as she spoke. She hadn't told the older man about her encounter with an idol, having a feeling he would be far too concerned about the sasaeng ccoming back. But if he was to check the security camera tapes, she was sure he would find out anyways.

"Yes, thanks to you last night of course." Mr Kang smiled, and a faint blush spread on her cheeks. "I hope your first day back goes well - feel free to take anything you want off of the shelves for lunch."

"Thank you." Aera replied, walking over to the refrigerator near the back, pulling a few things off of the shelves, pulling her purse out of her bag, several of the key chains clunking against each other, the metal flashing in the artificial light.

Mr Kang refused her payment, even after Aera insisted multiple times. Instead, he sent her off with a smile, like a proud dad to his daughter.

Aera walked quickly to work, having found the apartment to rent nearby when she first came to Seoul from Queenstown years before. Whilst technically she was renting it, Mr Kang and his wife insisted it was hers now.

Arriving at work just about on time, the girl greeted the various reception staff, signing in and making her way up to her company's floor of the building. She was one of the stylists for a company called K-Star, that was rather well known in the K-Pop industry as the go-to stylists for shoots and companys.

Rather than hiring stylists specifically, the companies tended to go to them for styling, as they were much more reliable and trustworthy then the other stylists they had hired.

"Good morning Aera." Her boss, Mrs Choi said, as soon as the girl walked out of the elevator. "Glad to have you back, just in time as well. I trust your break was good?"

"Yes, thank you. I'm guessing there's a big project coming up?" Aera continued, and Mrs Choi nodded. 

"There's a meeting after lunch about it. Go join the girls, they've been whining about missing you all week." Mrs Choi chuckled, and Aera thanked the woman, before disappearing down the corridor, excited to see her three best friends.

And tell them all about her encounter with Jaehyun in the convenience store at midnight.

𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ 🌨 ]