big daddy joe

THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE HIDEOUS SORRY IT GETS BETTER THOUGH 

y/n's pov

I was sitting on the living room couch with my husband Donald Trump when he took off his skirt for the first time in 10 years.

I looked up from the Mineta/Reader smut I was reading and saw Donalds 1 inch dick. Tears poured out my eyes, staining my phone and my watered face. Trump said, "Baby why you cry? I looked to him and replied, "Smol dick." I dashed out the living room and ran as far away as my legs could take me.

When I finally got about a half mile away, daddy joe saw me and asked "Why cry?" I said "donald small dick." He looked at me with sympathy. He pulled his hand out of his pockets and starting shoving his fingers in and out of my poopy hole.

"A-ah daddy joe," I moaned once he starting scissoring me. That was when i realised i haven't pooped in 2 days. I scrunched up my face and took a fat shit on biden's face. 

"DADDY HE HE," I screamed, imitating michael Jackson. He looked at his fingers and started licking off the poop. 

"Yummy i want more" he said with glee. I turned so my face was facing his and peed on his face.

"I NEED MORE!" big daddy joe shouted with extreme force. I started pooping out of my dick and Joe continued to inhale it, through his nostrils and his ears. Never his mouth. Ever. We kept doing this for 3 years until a wild oompa loompa appeared

'HEY WHAT R U DOING WITH BIG DADDY JOE" Smol dic trumpy yelled.

"U HAVE SMALLER DICK AND JOE'S IS 69 FEET SO HE BETTER" i replied

just then i felt a dick grab my titties

to be continued!