dream saves dora

this chapter was written before any controversy so i dont want anyone to take it that way 

y/ns pov

after stealing joey boo boo bear's private jet i kinda just flew up a little and watched the action. i was pretty surprised when donald shot joe tbh but also i think he deserved it

after joe had walked away, biden starting slithering like a snake until he reached the bloody toe knife. than, he stabbed his left eye lid, pulled his left eye out of its socket, and ate it.

"yummy," joe said, and he stood up and starting running at 7328468 miles per hour. probably gonna get revenge on donny, i thought with little interest. 

all of a sudden dream appeared and resurrected dora and diego. they immediately jumped up, and i was so happy i screamed because my gf was alive again! i jumped out of the plane and landed on dreams head. 

"sorry, and thanks" i said, while jumping off of dream. suddenly, he sighed and said "back to jail" and with that he teleported off into the distence. 

i went to check on dora but she said "U DID THIS TO ME GF" and i started crying. she with a glare said "im not sorry." she grabbed her twesers, took one of my teeth out, and stuck it into diegos brain. 

"I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU" i yelled as she and diego walked down the sidewalk. i heard a loud crash, and thats when i saw that donald, biden, dora, and diego had all crash into eachother.

- to be continued