Law x Abused!Reader {I Won't Hurt You}

Law's Pov

"Excuse me is my Father's order in yet?" A quiet voice had caught my attention as I was picking up the medical supplies I needed for the submarine. She looked rather young but that bruise on her cheek didn't look good. "One second (Y/n) I'll check the back" Hm, I didn't know why but I felt the need to help this girl. "(Y/n)-ya, right? I'm Trafalgar Law and you should come with me"

"Why?" She looked a little confused though as she turned to face me the scars that littered her skin became visible to me. "Don't you want to abuse to stop? I'll make sure the person responsible for this pays just come with me and you'll b-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was interrupted by a man in a white doctor's coat putting his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "I thought I sent you to retrieve my order not flirt with some traveler. Go home now and I'll deal with you later"

The girls face started to pale but before she could move, I pulled her to my side. "Bepo-ya, I need some help" Offering (Y/n) a small grin I turned to face the man who had taken out a gun from his pocket. I wasn't worried but the girl was starting to shake as she clinched to my side. "Give me back my property or else I'll have to shoot you. Who the hell are you anyways!?"

"Oh, Bepo-ya now" As the white polar kicked the man into a nearby wall I took (Y/n)'s hand in mine and headed for the exit. "You don't need to worry about him anymore (Y/n)-ya he'll never hurt you again. Come along I'll tend to your injuries on my submarine"

~~~~~~~~

Back on The Submarine...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Who's the new girl Captain?" A lot of people were staring at me as the polar bear Bepo was carrying me in his arms. "Her name is (Y/n)-ya and none of you will bother her, is that clear?" Some of the men looked disappointed but went back to playing cards on the deck. "Bepo... are those guys nice people?" I knew Law was nice since he saved me from my abusive Father but the others creeped me out slightly.

"Yes, they are nice. Why do you ask (Y/n)-chan?" Before I could answer we had walked into a large medical room with a few hospital beds lined up along the wall. "Place (Y/n)-ya on that table I'll need to give her a full examination to make sure she's in good health. Once you're done please leave" I was nervous about being leave alone with the doctor but Bepo was gone before I could stay anything about it.

"Alright (Y/n)-ya let's see your injuries. Can you please remove your shirt and pants?" When I didn't do as he asked Law tilted his head but slowly took my hands in his. "I'm not going to hurt you (Y/n)-ya. I'll be gentle and if you don't like something just tell me to stop" Law seemed like a nice person but could I really trust him? "I don't want to take my clothes off Law... Please don't hit me"

"Your safe with me (Y/n)-ya. Where does it hurt?" Pointing to my stomach he asked me to raise my shirt slightly which I did but his frown only darkened as he took in the purple bruising. "I'm going to check for internal bleeding just hold still for me" I thought he would have to touch my skin but instead he muttered out a few words after a blue sphere had appeared.

"No signs of internal bleeding. That's good, are you hungry (Y/n)-ya I'll have the cook make you something to eat if you are?" Slowly nodding my head, I watched as a grin took over Law's lips. "Perfect, come along you can eat as much as you want. I have a few errands to run but Bepo will keep an eye on you while I'm away"

"Where are you going Law?" I was a little curious where the man was going but I did interrupt his shopping so maybe that's what he needed to do. "Don't worry (Y/n)-ya I just have an appointment with someone. I'll be back within an hour or two"

~~~~~~~

Bonus...

Law's Pov

"Welcome back Captain. (Y/n)-chan is asleep in your bed since we weren't sure where else to put her. We hope you don't mind" That was nice the girl was able to get some sleep. "Here take these organs and put them with the rest of my collection"

"Who did you kill this time Captain?"

"The bastard who hurt my little (Y/n)-ya"

~~~~~~~

End