Teacher!Law x Reader {Don't Skip Class} AU

(F/n) - Full Name

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Did you hear the good news (Y/n)? Mr. Phoenix has called in sick so that means we get a sub today~" As my eyes shifted away from my homework, I took in what my friend had said but I only shrugged my shoulders before I continued with the assignment, I didn't finish last night. "(Y/n) play attention to me! We have a sub today so I say we play hooky and hang out in the abandoned side of the school"

"Yuki, first of all you don't even have the same class as me this afternoon you have woodshop with Mr. Eustass and second of all my Brother will kill me if I get caught cutting class. I know you're a rule breaker but please don't bring me on board your sinking ship" She stared at me for a moment though as her hands pinched at my cheeks, I tried to attack the girl's hand with a pencil.

"Kidd won't mind if I skip class and come on (Y/n) you need to take risks or else your life is going to be miserable. We'll discuss this more at lunch but for now I have a make out session to attend" Before I could response to Yuki, she had already disappeared through the doors to the school most likely to meet up with a certain red-haired teacher. "That girl is going to get that man into some serious trouble... I wonder who we have as a sub?"

~~~~~~~~~

Law's Pov

"Alright Law this will be your classroom for the day. I'm sure you read over Marco's lesson plan already but feel free to adjust it to their own preference. Half these kids won't pay any attention to the class though just write down their names and I'll handle disciplining them later" When the history teacher handed me the room key, I noticed a student walking down the hallway towards us.

"Good morning Miss. (Y/n) I hope you're not having any trouble with the assigned homework I gave out yesterday" As a stack of papers was held out the girl started to speak though I couldn't help but become entranced by the sound of her voice. "I finished it. Can I give it to you now?" When the male took her papers the smile, she had on widened though after the papers were gone (Y/n) quickly excused herself before she disappeared from sight.

"Find something nice to look at Law? I'd be careful around that one she's as sweet as they come but her brother is Captain of the Police Department. If I were you, I'd pick a student that won't ruin your career. Enjoy the rest of your day Law, I need to get to class before the bell rings. Fufufufu"

As I walked into the classroom, I made myself comfortable before I started to go over the class rosters for the classes I had to teach today. "Hm, (F/n)? I wonder if that's the same (Y/n) from the hallway. She's in my afternoon class so I guess I'll have to wait a while before I can confirm it's the same girl or not"

~~~~~~~~~

Later That Day...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Come on (Y/n) I even got Melody, Hope, and Star to cut class with us. Do you know how difficult it was to convince Star to abandon her precious Kata-chan's class? It was difficult and now you can't say no to me" I looked over at the girl in question though Star never took her eyes off of her cellphone as a slight blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Fine you win but if we get into trouble I'm going to be pissed. Smoker already yelled at me enough the last time I was caught skipping and I don't want to sit through another lecture from him" As Yuki rested her arm on my shoulders, she started to lead me towards the other side of the building while the other three girls followed closely behind.

Usually, this side of the building was locked but Yuki had somehow gotten Mr. Eustass to make her a spare key from his set. "Let's go ladies~ I even got us a deck of playing cards that we can use to pass the time" Against my better judgement I followed behind the group just as the lunch bell rang signaling that you had five minutes to make it to your afternoon classes.