Meet Everyone, Part 2

Roman & technically Remus

Roman felt Athena move from her position laying practically on her legs crushing him that she saw was finally waking, she giggled lightly reaching down to scratch behind her ear he felt her reaction instantly with the deep purr that came made all of roman happy, "good morning sleepy head, we need to get ready for the day now" she growls putting her head back down making roman laugh "no Athena we need to get up, you can sleep when we get to the theatre alright? I have stuff I need to do in the office this morning so you can sleep then" she growled then licked the back of Romans hand, he giggled feeling the sandpaper-like tongue on the palm of her hand, she soon stretches then gets up with obvious reluctance.

Roman managed to crawl out of the bed and went to the bathroom, he did his makeup feeling a little more feminine than normal, when he came out he saw Athena still on the bed cleaning her fur, she was purring. He went and changed into a white cold shoulder dress with red roses that went just above the knee with tan tights, she decided that the weather was nice enough to wear her white flats. She twirled around in front of the mirror then looked at his companion, who was looking at him with interest "what do you think?" She asks doing a curtsey.

Athena gets up from the bed, purring strongly as she bunts against her leg and leans against Roman, she giggles at the big black cats antic and taps his chest for Athena to go on her hind legs while Roman held her front paws to support the cats weight, she looked at Roman with a happy look "I'll take that as you do" the cat has a soft blissed look as Roman scratched behind her ear "let's go see Remus and Bagel" she kissed Athena's nose then let go of her to go get breakfast.

They came out of their room to see Remus sitting with his companion bagel, he was eating cereal bored out of his mind, "morning Ro, Athena, how was your sleep?" The Pantha huffed as to tell Roman that she was still tired, she giggled, "she's still tired but mine was alright, how about yours and bagels?" Remus looked up into his messy fringe with white streak where his green and grey tarantula was crawling around, "mine was ok, had another night terror but Bagel helped me out... again" Roman frowned sadly going over to the two, "awe Re, I'm sorry, I should have known, I gave you a lot to do yesterday -take it easy today, I know when you have those they're back to back to sometimes back. I can carry some of your work today" Remus sighs, feeling Athena brush up against the two and bagel crawling off and onto Athena where they promptly fell asleep between her ears. It was a regularly adorable thing to witness.

"Alright Ro, just don't overwork yourself, ok?" Roman nods pulling his brother into a quick hug before making himself something to eat and drink, "so is today an only her/she day, or are you ok with both?" Remus asks and she hums softly before responding "both but I'd prefer it if you used the fem ones more" Remus took a sip of his drink before nodding in response.

Once Ro had eaten something, the two convinced Athena to shrink down to the size of a Labrador so she would fit into the car then went to the theatre to get organised for the day, as Roman had said, he took over a bit more work to make sure Remus wouldn't overwork himself. The backstage crew were used to this dynamic since it has happened at least twice a week.

Athena did get to nap for most of the day so she was less cranky.

Virgil-

Virgil awoke to the sound of traffic outside, they glanced around their sun lit room to see where Sally was, in a moment there was a flutter of black orange and white and then a butterfly landed on their nose in a warm greeting, "good morning Sally, how was your night?" They greeted Sally warmly, their antennae moved in a weird way of communicating, "mine was surprisingly alright actually, I slept pretty well" their antennae twitched in response and they moved up to Virgil's hair and remained there until Virgil had to change and use the bathroom.

When the butterfly notices that Virgil is wearing their older clothes, they begin to flutter around the room excited, Vee was going to be in the workshop all day. Vee laughed at the butterfly's antics and the two left the bedroom to climb down the stairs. Virgil sees Sally rest on some of the many plants around the house while they made themselves something to eat and possibly drink since they didn't want to come back into the house until at least a strong quarter of the orders were done. While they ate, they checked their banking, bill, what they still had to make and still paint/ decorate for people, and if anyone has had any issues with their delivered orders being damaged in transit, so far in the three years of working independently there's only been a total of six unsatisfied customers, all because of reasons that Vee couldn't have done. When stuff like that happens they choose a different shipping company to deliver and see if it is better or not.

They check their social media and posts seeing that the advertising on Facebook and Instagram has helped with business a decent amount this time around, and the rebuyers have gone up too, that made them happy.

Then they decided to check their personal social media which made them happy too. They saw a video of a puppy cuddling to a bunny and a hamster. They were most likely the companions to either soulmates or two were. Virgil stopped for a minute to think about their soulmate, what would they look like? Are they nice? Would they be ok with the lifestyle they've chosen? Virgil snapped themselves out of their train of thought since it normally leads to their anxiety spiking, and they don't want to deal with that today.

Once Vee had their breakfast and dishes were done, Sally fluttered to their shoulder and they went into the workshop to get everything set up, including their music to fill the silence. Putting their apron and on getting a large bucket of water and clay, they turned on the ventilation and Sally moved to a flower to watch their companion work.