Logan

Logan woke up this morning not falling off his bed, which was always a good way to start it, the big problem, his sleep wasn't the best, Bo was constantly tossing and turning trying to find somewhere comfortable and ended up jolting him each time he moved. Ending up with Logan getting a maximum of two hours sleep.

Not enough.

He reluctantly got up and out of bed trying to do everything as he usually did, give Bogdan pets, brush his fur, get dressed, make himself a coffee and breakfast, give Bogdan more pets and some bamboo, make another coffee, check his schedule, let Bo into the backyard where he could mess around and play for a bit while Logan sets everything up for the morning.

Everything was going ok, all things considered.

Until Bo came inside coated in mud, "Bo what did you do? my god! where- where did you dig?" He panicked knowing he had someone coming to help in ten minutes, he ran outside seeing five holes dug up, he looked at the sight and could feel the frustration getting to him, Bo didn't seem to notice though, he took in a deep breath in slowly before exhaling out.

"Bo I can't give you a bath- Bo, you need to stay in the bathroom until I'm done with this patient then I'm giving you a bath, we can't have you tracking mud on the carpet," Logan says mildly frustrated then looking at the dug up gardens with sadness, he'd worked so hard on getting them to where they were now.

He wrapped and shrunken down dirty panda in a towel and carefully carried Bogdan into the bathroom, "stay Bo, I'll be back in thirty minutes" he says brushing his clothes down to rid himself of dirt that may have been on himself still leaving dirt patches on his shirt, Logan then closed the door behind him as Bogdan sat there for a minute instantly getting bored of his place and started looking around for something to do, he glanced around the entire bathroom bored he climbed into the tub and attempted to try and give himself a bath to not stress Logan out, he's seen Logan use one of these how hard can it be?

He managed to somehow plug the drain and turn the tap onto warm, beginning to fill the tub, remembering how to fill the tub was easy... but he never watched Logan turn the tap off.

The panda rushed around trying to turn the tap off splashing water on the tile ground as he managed to finally turn it off, if the panda could count, it would have been 20 seconds away from disaster.

He remained in the tub of warm water finding joy in splashing it around in it at least until the door opened and Logan entered looking around the room at the water that was all over the tiled ground and on the walls.

"Bogdan... should I ask how you managed to fill the tub, and then proceed to get water everywhere?" the panda bleated and splashed happily ending with water getting all over Logan's clothes.

He froze and took in another deep breath trying to remain calm for the over energised panda, "Bogdan can you please stop splashing, I am done with what I was doing downstairs, "I can wash you now." The panda made a squeaky bleat happily stopping and moved on to watch Logan grab a dozen towels laying a couple on the ground to soak up the water that came from Bo's happy splashes.

He proceeded to kneel on a dry patch of it and begin cleaning the sopping wet and dirt-covered panda, "Bo, I didn't have a very good sleep so I recommend you lower down the amount of chaos you do today" the bear bleated just enjoying the attention he was getting.

Soon, the panda was back to white and black lacking the factor of brown that got him into the extent of the trouble, and Logan unplugged the drain and towel-dried the companion till they were just slightly damp then and only then did he allow them out of the tub.

Logan looked at the mess of water, mud and wet towels and sighed rubbing his tired eyes, "I'm going to make another coffee before his next patient arrives, "be good"

Bogdan did listen to what Logan said and tried to remain less chaotic, but the things he had done already put pressure on Logan's patience so when he bumped into a shelf knocking things over just as Logan was closing for the day.

Logan had proceeded to ignore Bogdan who was bleating nervously at him worried, but Logan remained silent, cleaning up the mess of the fallen shelf Bogdan approached Logan as he finished and nudged him asking if he was ok, which Logan froze, face an angry red not impressed at all

"Bogdan go away! You've caused enough damage for today!" The panda froze, petrified at what his companion said, he's never gotten mad at him before, sure Bogdan pushed Logan's buttons but he's never yelled at him.

Bogdan looked at his human companion hoping to see if he was going to snap out of his fit of anger but he was still mad, so the panda let out a whimpering bleat before sadly leaving to somewhere Logan wouldn't have to see him.

The rest of the night had Logan ignoring Bogdan and Bogdan avoiding any conflict, and/or interaction as much as possible, even ending with Logan shutting the door on the poor panda, keeping him out of Logan's room the panda sat at the door for an hour silently waiting for Logan to hopefully open the door,

But he never did.

Bogdan whimpered feeling like he messed it up for Logan as an ache in his heart began to get more painful, so painful that by sunrise as he managed to open the front door and walk out of the house towards the sunrise feeling a pull in his mind to go to somewhere else hoping this will help Logan and he won't be as mad afterwards.

As he got to the front door of the house it was roughly five in the morning and it was impossible to move without the possibility of passing out he reached one shaking paw to the door clawing at it before everything went black