APPRECIATION

Hey platypusus! I've realized for a while now that i've never truelly or properly appreciated you guys. SO!

To the ones who have stayed with me even though this story is slow and, is losing reads, and is dieing.

I really can not express to you guys just how thankful i am.

This story has gained me followers, votes, and some pretty funny comments too!

When ever i get a wattpad notification i never expect to see that someone,
added this story to a list, or voted, hell even followed me! I'm always so surpsised when it happens,
i run around the house, hug my dog, and cry, like anna in frozen 2, in a cacoon of fluffy blankets.

i want you to know guys i have plans for this, if you just hang in there with me!
To my followers, my voters, and my listed! I must say thank you!
It may seem silly and underrated to you guys. And some of you may be dissapointed this wasn't a true chapter,
but without you guys i would have stopped this story a long time ago...
I, at first i wrote this story as a means of getting my thoughts out. And then you guys just FLEW right in! And you liked it. You liked my story.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Oh god.... im crying right now...

You all mean a lot to authors like me. I'm so, and i cant say this enough, i am SO thankful to you guys!
I want to hug and have cake and donuts together with you guys!
.
.
.
So..
Yeah! Thanks. I'll see you around, ok?

(I have history to do and its due tomorrow... its a weeks worth, i just really needed to appretiate you guys)